Sixteen.

• 4 days later •

India hadn't heard from Ja since the last time she texted him. He left her on read...again. She figured he was still upset about the whole LaMelo situation since that's what had him leaving the hotel mad a couple days ago, so she decided to just give him some time and see what happens.

For the past couple of days India kept herself busy with work. She met with her team who advised she should start trying to get her YouTube channel back active. Since she started to expand more on Instagram, that had become her focus for years but technically, YouTube is where it all started. It was harder to keep up with YouTube since India was a more "in the moment" type of girl, she wasn't used to recording her every move anymore but if YouTube was gonna keep the money flowing she was down to try it again.

Ren ended up calling India while she was in Best Buy, shopping for a new camera. Lil Baby was on tour and Ren ended up getting tickets at the last minute.

"It's tonight!" Ren said as she was already shopping for an outfit. "I already told Liyah, and shes coming so you have no choice at this point."

India knew it was true, she would never hear the end of it if she didn't go. "Well can we go eat first? I'm starving."

🌚

"Miss Banks!"
India turned to see the security that worked in the lobby where she lived, running over to her.
"These came for you" He handed her a huge bouquet of roses, pink of course. "Thank you!" She yelled out as she struggled a bit with the flowers since there were so many. Once she made it inside, she sat the flowers down on the counter, snatching the card from the holder as she read it

"Forever" is all it said. She then noticed an owl stamped at the bottom of the card which is clear indication, the flowers came from Aubrey. She rolled her eyes, tossing the card on the table before going into her purse and grabbing her phone.

She checked her emails before she ended up on Instagram, checking Ja's finsta.
So this nigga back home?
He had posted a video of him and his friends getting off a plane and she could tell he was back in the states. She checked her text messages seeing that he still hadn't responded. "wow.. okay" she said out loud before locking her phone and heading upstairs.

🎶 I be in the loop, she be in a group Brodie want her friend, throw 'em alley-oop Turned somethin' to nothin', bruh, I'm livin' proofHow can I lose when we the who's ,who's? 🎶

Brodie want her friend, throw 'em alley-oop
Turned somethin' to nothin', bruh, I'm livin' proof
How can I lose when we the who's ,who's? 🎶

Lil Baby's "In a minute" blasted through the speakers of the black truck they had for the night. All three of the girls were in the back, lit! Taking shots, singing and dancing, they even had the driver lit. They had just came from a restaurant and were now on the way to the concert.

"I wish my man was here" Ren said, referring to Jaren. They had still been seeing each other since that first night we all met. "I need some dick."

"Same." both India and Liyah responded. "As soon as this concert is over, I'll be on my way to mine. Matter of fact, let me make sure we still good." Liyah said as she pulled out her phone.

India rolled her eyes before grabbing the bottle of 1942 the girls were sharing. "Guess I'll be bringing my rose back out of retirement." She said causing them all to laugh.

"Ja still hasn't hit you up?" Ren asked.

"Nope, and he's back home. But it's whatever" she said shrugging her shoulders "I'm not about to press him."

"Call Melo" Ren said before Liyah jumped in "Hell no! Do not listen to her! That's why Ja mad at your ass now."

"Well Ja ain't here, and I bet if she call, Melo will be on the first flight out. That nigga want her bad." Ren added making them laugh again.

"No, he was for sure on my ass that night in Texas. He wanted me to leave with him so bad." India said "And his dick was hard the whole time I was dancing with him."

"Was it big?" Liyah asked

"As fuck" India laughed before taking another shot "I wonder if he know what to do with it, you know how them lightskin niggas be."

"Only one way to find out" Ren said.

Once the show was over the girls decided to go eat again. They were lit off the 42 still and needed something to offset the liquor. They ended up grabbing some fast food before the driver started to drop them off one by one. India was the last one left in the car.

"Enjoy your night." The driver said as he closed the car door once India got out.

She walked toward the front entrance of her complex, trying to keep her balance as she was still drunk. As she got closer to the entrance door, she seen someone sitting on one of the couches in the lobby.
who tf? she thought to herself, it was well past midnight so the security was already gone. She hesitated at first but finally said fuck it, she had to go in the house. She walked up, opening the main entrance door and the person immediately stood up.

She looked up seeing his dreads hanging, covering most of his face as he slid his phone into his pocket, turning his attention to her.

"Where you been?" ... his voice made her heart flutter.