Fifteen.

Once they gotten to the room, neither one of them said a word for about an hour. They ended up having sex that night and arguing the next morning. Ja got mad and left the hotel leaving India alone to pack, which was fine, she was ready to get back home. It was too much happening too fast and she needed some alone time to figure her shit out.

While packing, the only thing she could think about was the argument that her and Ja just had. He obviously had a lot on his chest and he decided to speak on everything that morning, which led up to him leaving, mad as hell .... on his birthday.
India felt bad about how everything went down, she was now thinking of all the things she should have said but didn't.

She sat down on the bed contemplating if she should call Ja or not, she wanted him to come back but she also didn't want to end up arguing again. He was already mad when he left and she didn't want to make it worse, so she scrolled her call log and called her dad instead.

• Later that day •

Finally making it back home, India dropped all her bags and headed straight upstairs to the shower. All she wanted to do in that moment was sleep. She had been moving nonstop for the past couple of days and it was finally catching up to her.

After a long, much needed nap she was back up, getting ready to go see her dad. When she called him that morning, he immediately knew something was wrong and told her to come over for dinner tonight.

After India's mom passed, it had been years before Kyle started to really "date" again. He ended up finding someone to settle down with about a year ago which made India happy since her dad was happy again. She got along well with her and anytime India would come over, she would be welcomed with open arms.

When India made it to her dad's house, Kyle and Sierra, his girlfriend, ended up telling India they were expecting a baby. India was excited about it, her dad seemed happy and she definitely didn't mind having a little sister. After dinner was done, Sierra grabbed the plates from the table and disappeared into the kitchen, leaving India and her dad to talk.

"So what's going on?" Kyle asked "I didn't like how you sounded earlier"

India ended up going into full detail on everything that's been happening with Ja. She even told him about the party last night and the argument this morning.

"Y'all doing too much." Kyle responded "Y'all like each other but don't trust one another. With the type of life you both have, if there's no trust y'all not gonna make it." India sat in silence listening to her dad as he continued to talk.. "If you really like him then that shit with the girl from his game.. dead it. He said he didn't have sex with her, so either take his word for it and move on, or leave him alone completely."

"But-" India tried to cut in before he stopped her

"Hear me out. I know you're upset about it and you have your right to be, but you're not angel all the time either. You said you were with Aubrey that same weekend right?" he asked

India let out a small sigh before answering. "Yes, I was. And speaking of Aubrey.. Ja wants me to move out of my place because it's in his name."

"Understandable" Kyle said, surprising her at how quick he agreed with that.

"I get it, I just... I don't know. I feel like I'm literally turning my life upside down, like changing everything for him. What if I do all of this and we don't even work out?"

"Then you keep it moving, it's life. But if you want to actually give it a chance to work, you're gonna have to compromise."

She knew her dad was right, he never held anything back, even if she was wrong, which is why she always came to him for advice.

🌚

Once she made it back home she decided to unpack her bags from earlier. The only thing that crossed her mind in this moment again, was Ja. She liked him a lot, she just needed to figure out if it was enough to start making these life changes he's asking her to make, the biggest one being moving out of her place. Initially, she had no intention on moving, yeah the place is in Aubrey's name but she honestly never thought Ja would find that out.

Earlier that morning before Ja left the hotel room, he did end up telling her about the girl from the game. He told India that he used to deal her but stopped the same night India cut Aubrey off. He also told her that he didn't have sex with her that night he seen her, but she did give him head. The whole situation still bothered India, but she decided to let it go. As much as she tried to fight it, she wanted Ja so she was gonna leave the past in the past.

She had work to do in the morning, so after she unpacked, she showered and was ready to call it a night.

iMessage

India😍
Can we talk?

Jamel💙
About what?

India 😍
Us?

Jamel💙
I'm listening

India😍
I would rather have this conversation face to face .

Jamel💙
I'm in the Punta Cana rn

India 😍
😒 Okay? I guess we can talk when you get back?
Read 11:52pm

Punta Cana? Who the fuck is he in the Dominican Republic with?