Six.

"I forgot how hot it is in Florida." Liyah said as the trio walked up to the hotel they were staying at. "Same, India agreed pulling her Chanel sunglasses down to cover her eyes. That's why I don't come here. Too hot, too many people and too many weird ass animals."

"They do got alligators huh?" Ren asked as the girls laughed. They ended up staying at a hotel because Ja wanted India alone. Being in a Airb&b meant that their friends would be around which wasn't a bad thing, but he needed her to himself. No distractions. 

"Hey lil ugly!" Liyah had spotted D-tap getting out of the elevator.

"Wassup y'all" he looked up seeing all three girls with small bags, airplane neck pillows, etc. He glanced over at India and Ren before running over grabbing Liyah's things out of her hands. "I got you boo" D said, causing India to chuckle as she waited for the elevator while ease dropping on their conversation.

"You been good?" He asked Liyah

"I have! You must miss arguing with me." Liyah looked over to D and laughed. He walked over to her and put his arm around her shoulder. "I might." He responded.

"Aright nigga, don't push it." DING. The elevator sounded just as Liyah pushed D-tap's arm off her shoulder. The group loaded inside as everyone looked to see what floor they were on. Everybody pretty much had rooms on the top 3 floors of the hotel but of course, Ja had to show off. He made sure he booked the best one for India.

The girls got settled in the rooms before deciding to go to the beach and chill while they waited on Jaren to land and Ja to finish handling his business. India had just gotten out the shower before receiving a call from Aubrey. At first she wasn't going to answer. She was out in Florida for Ja right now, nothing else really mattered.

... That was until he called again. "what do you want Aubrey?" "Damn Indy, that's how you dealing with me now?" he voiced from the other end of the phone. "I just wanted to apologize to you for the other night. I respect you more than anything and I know I was wrong for having you waiting on me. But I'm glad you did. I needed to see you then and I need to see you now. fuckkk, why do I have this soft spot for this man? "What's wrong, are you okay?" she asked, and before Aubrey could answer the question, India received a call on the other end.

Jamel💙 would like Facetime

India's heart skipped a quick beat reading the name flashing across her screen as Aubrey is on the line apologizing. She had to make a decision quick, Aubrey was talking but Ja was calling. "Babe, let me call you back. My dad is calling."

"Wassup beautiful, just making sure you got here safe" Ja said with a smile as he seen India for the first time today.

"Yup, I'm here. Already ready to get in this big ass bed! The room is super nice but when are you gonna get here? I don't want to in here alone all day."

"Is that your way of saying you ready to see me?" he questioned, watching the shyness pop back out of India. "You miss me bae?" he asked. "bae"? India was trying her best to hide the fact that she was smiling ear to ear hearing him call her that. She quickly moved her face away from the phone... "Oh i'm bae now?" she asked, as he responded with a question to her question "Are you?"

Ja definitely liked India, it was something about her that made her stand out to him, something that separated her from any other woman he's came in contact with. He tried getting closer to her over this last month but each time he would ask to see her again she would shy away from it, making up excuses as to why he shouldn't come back. At this point he needed to know if he was wasting his time chasing her or not. She was hard to read, probably because the entire time they were getting to know each other, it was over the phone. He hadn't seen her since that night he left her house. she must have a nigga...