Forty Three.

"Liyah this is cuteeee."

"No for real, I love this kitchen."

"Says the bitch that don't cook." Liyah joked making the three of them laugh.

"I been practicing. I be feeling bad when my man come home hungry and my ass talking about take out."

"I told you I could teach you but you be playing." India added.

"I know. I think I'm ready for the lessons though."

"We can start now, right here in Liyah's brand new kitchen."

"Like hell y'all are. You better take her non cooking ass to your house." Liyah waived them off.

India and Ren had got up early to go meet Liyah for breakfast. After some serious convincing, they finally got her to move to Memphis since both India and Ren were living there now. She had just moved into her house the day before and they both were excited to see her, India more so excited to pick out a room in the house that she could claim for herself.

After leaving her new place, they spent the entire morning together catching up at a restaurant that Ren had been waiting to go to.

"How's everything with you and Jaren?"

"Perfect." Ren smiled. "I don't know what that man did to me but I'm in love." she laughed.

"I know he calmed your ass down."

"You know what.. my momma said that too."

"Because it's true! Shit, Ja been a lil more calm since he's been hanging with Jaren more."

"And he is far from a calm nigga.." Ren added.

"Not too much on my man."

"I'm just saying... ya man is the exact opposite." she laughed. "How is he with Kason?"

"Girl... stingy as fuck." India laughed. "He's so in love with Kason, I barely have my baby. I love it though, he's actually been teaching me shit and he's always there to help me with everything. I can't complain."

"I could tell he was gonna be like that, he was so happy you were pregnant." Liyah said

"I knew he was gone be like that when he kicked everybody outta that delivery room." Ren added.

"I love him y'all, I really couldn't imagine having a baby with anyone else."

"Oh I know. All I hear is 'my man, my man, my man' every damn day."

"Because... my man, my man, my man" India laughed.

"I'm glad y'all finally got it together because babyyy. Y'all used to get on my nervessss with that back and forth."

"Girlaaaa" Liyah spoke up seeing India focused on her phone, fingers moving a mile a minute. "You texting him right now ain't you?"

"No, but I'm about to." she laughed "I'm texting Ashley."

"Worried about that warehouse?"

"And the store."

"Everything is fineeee. We left the store and the warehouse in good hands."

"I called over there yesterday and spoke with Jade too" Ren added. "Everything is running smooth."

"Exactly, so stop worrying." Liyah said.

"What we need to be worried about is finding a new warehouse out here, then we can open another store."

"Ja said the same thing."