The rich woman has a dazai hidden in her wallet

Author: Pumpkin Filling Mooncake

Summary:

you, rich woman, every day.

After using the money ability to clear the game "Dokidoki ~ Mafia Love Notes", I successfully reached the non-CP ending and obtained the most useless hidden identity in the game [Cadre·Ace].

As the only krypton guy in the server who has a huge amount of krypton gold, in order to make up for your regret, the game official decided to compensate you with an ultimate gift package - you can travel into the game and personally start a love line of your own.

So, when you first landed on the ground in Yokohama, what you saw was the handsome leader of the port mafia coming to greet you with a group of flashy members.

Mr. Mori, with a smile on his face: "In any case, please stay at the port mafia, Miss A. This is a slightly more attractive member of our organization. You can choose the ones you like and take them home."  

So after you looked at the teenagers, you casually Choosing the one with the most disgusting expression but the prettiest appearance, Yuantong Curly said: "Then let him."

Anyway, your wallet is a bottomless pit, how difficult can it be to raise a teenager?

Isn't it just like raising a small pet? Just spend money and be spoiled without thinking.

Buy him beautiful clothes and top-notch equipment, buy a factory specifically to produce soft, breathable and comfortable "A-brand bandages" for him, and provide a clean sea area to raise the plump crabs he likes to eat.

He wants to save his friends? Then help him save it.
The major mafia organizations in Yokohama, which offered high-priced rewards, gathered together to kill a European supernatural organization.

He is suspected by the leader and will be forced to defect from the port mafia?

You: "Hmm... How about I go discuss with Chief Sen and get the entire port mafia down for you?"

So your unlimited financial resources and bottomless favor finally conquered him.

Him: "嘤~"

☆You&Zai
☆The combat power is 0 but the universe-level rich girl has +∞ financial resources
☆Cool article! Favorite article! Sweet article!
☆The plot is absurd, OOC, magical and surreal literature

★The cover is by Maomaozai artist @我之鲁世

Content tags: Love-loving  boy ,  sweet  novel,  easy

search keywords: Protagonist: You [Ace] ┃ Supporting role: ┃ Others:

One-sentence introduction: The married Zai, the water thrown away

Concept: Only by giving sincerity can you reap the rewards sincere