25-26

25. Rich Woman Game 25 “My sister is Mr. Mori’s mission.…

  In the empty garage, Zhongyuan Zhongya was still practicing the emotional state of [anger and anger] you mentioned very seriously. Thanks to the deep resentment towards Dazai Osamu in his heart, he was actually able to keep his emotions in an extremely full and perfect state every time.

  While Nakahara Chuuya awkwardly practiced expression and emotion management, he muttered with emotion: "Miss Ace is really attentive to Dazai." "Aren't these things that can be done casually?

  "

  Nakahara Chuuya: "...But are the buildings that Ms. Ace built that can change the appearance of Yokohama City just random?" "For me, it's actually not bad."

  You didn't take away Nakahara Chuuya's shock. Keeping it in mind, "Dazai has been my chosen one from the beginning. So raising him well to the best of my ability is, in a sense, my responsibility." Nakahara Chuuya also wants to say something else

  . , but just opened his mouth and gave up. But in the end, you still squeezed out a sentence: "...it's quite good."

  Here you were still discussing with Nakahara Chuuya how to completely hide the [private compensation] from Dazai Osamu, but the phone call came in at the right time.

  You saw the name on the caller ID on your phone.

  It's Oda Sakunosuke.

  In fact, Oda Sakunosuke is usually a very silent person and has very little communication with you. Because you don't need him to do some business matters or even the internal affairs of the Port Mafia for you, so whether it is your so-called fifty subordinates or the direct subordinates of Oda Sakunosuke, a nominal cadre, they are completely A state of being free-range and dispensable.

  Receiving a phone call from Oda Sakunosuke by chance still makes you feel a little bit magical. After all, you can’t think of anything Oda Sakunosuke could ask you about at work.

  "Ms. ace." From the other end of the phone came Oda Sakunosuke's low, hoarse voice.

  Of course, you can hear more than just Oda Sakunosuke's voice. From the background sound, you also heard Osamu Dazai's unique teenage voice, which seemed to be mumbling something. It's not very real, but it seems a bit relaxed and lazy in the soft and gentle music.

  "Oda Sakunosuke, is Dazai next to you?"

  "Yes, that's exactly what I want to say..." Before Oda Sakunosuke could finish his sentence, his tone suddenly became urgent, "Hey! Dazai! That one You can't drink it!"

  Oda Sakunosuke's sudden increase in volume made you subconsciously pull the phone away from your ear. You didn't even have to think about it, you knew that Osamu Dazai must have drank something weird. Because he always likes to combine all kinds of weird things and turn them into dangerous food.

  "Ms. Ace, I'm at P Bar with Dazai now. He's drunk. Could you please come and pick him up?" Oda Sakunosuke's tone became calm again, and then there was a glass sound coming from the other side

  . The clear sound of the cup slightly hitting the bar was accompanied by a "click, click, click" sound.

  A very familiar sound.