61-65

61. Rich Woman Game 61 “It turns out my sister doesn’t like me.…

  What are you sorry for? Was he feeling embarrassed for accidentally falling back on the bed?

  You now have no time to think about what Dazai Osamu meant by [sorry]. Because you are now so close to Osamu Dazai, your long hair inevitably falls down as you bend over. It was hanging down to the side of Dazai Osamu's neck, and half of his cheek was inevitably covered with a few strands of hair.

  Your arms were still pillowed under his head. For a moment, you didn't know whether you should pull them out or continue to be pillowed by him.

  "...Do you still want to get up?" you asked after thinking for a while, "or continue to lie down?"

  Osamu Dazai nodded: "Then I'll bother you, sister."

  You adjusted your posture slightly, planning to continue lying down. The movement lifted him up. At this time, Dazai Osamu suddenly stretched out his arm and swept your scattered hair from the side of his face.

  Even when he was flipping his hair, at such a close distance, his eyes were always looking directly at you. After sweeping away the hair that fell on his cheeks, Dazai Osamu did not stop there. Instead, he paused and tucked your loose long hair behind your ears.

  This was a very unexpected move.

  Unexpected and intimate.

  It's so intimate that it doesn't even resemble the interaction between you and Osamu Dazai in daily interactions. Before this, although he would take the initiative to get close to you, he would not be so proactive towards you.

  "It's a little itchy," he explained.

  It was this action of pulling up his hair that made you notice. It turned out that the blood on his arm had already dyed the gauze bandage red, and even left light blood spots on the white quilt.

  However, Dazai Osamu still looked as if nothing had happened and used this hand to brush your hair. Such a large movement will only make the wound collapse more serious.

  "Dazai, your wound is open." You reminded him.

  "When I got up just now, I forgot about my injured arm. I accidentally pushed myself onto the bed, which caused the wound to burst open." Dazai Osamu didn't care, "It's not a big problem." Dazai Osamu actually likes to

  " "It hurts" put it to your mouth. But those situations are nothing more than "accidentally bumped into a tree while walking", "accidentally knocked my knee on the counter when I went to the kitchen to study cooking" or even "caught a crab claw while cooking live crabs" Clamping his fingers “It’s such a small thing.

  But when he was injured by a firearm, even though he was seriously injured and hospitalized, even if bullets penetrated his body, and even if he was hit with bruises all over his body, he never said a word of pain. At this time, he was the most calm and relaxed.

  It's as if "pain" is just a topic for him to change the boring chat. It's just an embellishment to the trivial life - "I accidentally got hurt today and it hurts a little", nothing more.