31-35

31. Rich Woman Game 31 Zai Meow also needs to lick her wounds

  You follow Oda Sananosuke to the curry shop where the children are housed.

  From here you can see that Oda Sakunosuke is actually a very careful person. He even bought snacks and toys from the mall you passed by just before you went to visit your child.

  "Although these things cannot make them forget the pain of the war, they can bring them some spiritual comfort." Oda Sakunosuke said.

  When you arrived at the curry shop, you found that the door of the curry shop was closed. This is usually an evening with good traffic, but now the door is closed. Oda Sakunosuke took you to the back door of the curry shop in a familiar way, and from there to the place where the children were placed on the second floor.

  "It's still because of the competition, so the owner of the curry shop usually only opens a small shop for a short period of time." Oda Sanosuke explained thoughtfully.

  You nodded in understanding.

  In this dark moment when everyone is in danger, no one wants to be involved in this fight innocently.

  Passing through the old-fashioned wooden stairs that are so narrow that only one person can pass, you followed Oda Sananosuke to the second floor of the curry shop. Oda Sakunosuke opened a closed door. It was very dark inside. The windows that could originally transmit light were blocked by thick curtains, and no sunlight penetrated at all. Oda Sakunosuke walked over silently and opened the curtains again.

  After the sunlight dispelled the darkness in the room again, you heard a faint sound.

  This was the only sound in the silent room.

  You followed the sound and looked towards the corner of the room. In that small corner were two very young children curled up. They may have been in the dark for too long, and after Oda Sakunosuke opened the curtains, they closed their eyes tightly in discomfort. But even so, the two of them still hugged each other tightly. Even after seeing you as a stranger, you huddled harder into the darkness in the corner.

  Understanding their fear and nervousness, you subconsciously took a few steps back and retreated out of the door.

  Oda Sakunosuke put the snacks and toys he bought before on the table, and then spoke to them: "Kousuke, Katsumi. How are you feeling now? I brought you toys and snacks, do you want to come out and take a look?

  " The two children named Kosuke and Katsumi stopped shaking after hearing Oda Sakunosuke's words, but they still just huddled in the corner with no intention of coming out.

  Oda Sakunosuke didn't get a response, but he wasn't in a hurry. He walked very patiently not far away from the two children, then squatted down and looked at them levelly.

  "Then are your injuries okay? Do you want me to change your medicine now?" Oda Sakunosuke spoke to them gently, even if they had no intention of responding, Oda Sakunosuke still said to himself. He asked, "Did you have dinner today? Or went out to play for a while?"

  Still no response.

  You watched Oda Sanosuke patiently getting along with the children outside the door. Even though the children didn't respond after asking the question, he still squatted silently not far away to accompany them. It wasn't until a long time passed that Oda Sakunosuke looked at his watch, stood up and left the room.