36-38

36. Rich Woman Game 36 Our clothes match well...

  You are extremely certain and certain that your original intention was not to make Shibusawa Tatsuhiko really cry to you.

  Combining many factors - who would cry just because he doesn't wear his clothes? Not to mention that this is a mentally mature adult man, and this man is also a murderous bad guy who has caused many terrorist attacks (?). He will actually cry to you because you don't wear his clothes?

  This kind of threat that looks very much like a cold joke is not as reliable as "if you don't wear his clothes, he will kill you directly".

  Therefore, based on the fact that this threat is very unreliable, the sentence you said "cry me" is just a perfunctory sentence. While you don't want Shibusawa Tatsuhiko to cry to you, you really don't believe that he can cry.

  Of course, your irritated answer also alarmed the port mafia employees hiding in the dark and Osamu Dazai standing next to you. You can clearly feel that when you finished saying this, the way Dazai Osamu looked at you suddenly changed. It turned into a complex and a bit of enlightenment and a bit of disbelief. .

  You were convinced that if eyes could speak, then what Dazai Osamu said was probably - "Oh, so sister, you actually like to watch people cry?!" After hearing

  your perfunctory reply, Shibusawa Tatsuhiko, who was opposite him, suddenly seemed to be affected by He was immobilized as if there was some magic attack, and he didn't move for a long time. This makes the mafia employees around you who are protecting you alert.

  They are always wary of Shibusawa Tatsuhiko's next actions. After all, you are really rude to him when you speak to him. They are also afraid that Shibusawa Tatsuhiko will actually fall out out of embarrassment.

  After a while, Shibusawa Tatsuhiko was finally freed from his frozen state. But from your perspective, he is not completely free. Because Shibusawa Tatsuhiko's whole body still didn't move at all, but mist was rapidly accumulating in his eyes.

  The water mist quickly formed into puddles in his eyes, all accumulating in his lower eye sockets. The red pupils that originally looked a little hazy due to the water mist are now like bright rubies soaked in clear water, reflecting a more transparent but psychedelic brilliance.

  Uh...this scene seems really weird.

  You subconsciously looked at Osamu Dazai, and then looked at each other.

  Did Shibusawa Tatsuhiko really not lie to you? Is his so-called "crying" threat true? You suddenly feel like your head is getting bigger.

  This feeling becomes more obvious when you look at Shibusawa Tatsuhiko again. Your head is really going to get big from Shibusawa Tatsuhiko.

  Because when you looked at Shibusawa Tatsuhiko again, his eyes happened to be filled with water mist, which turned into a drop of tear and fell from the corner of his eye. It slid down his side cheeks to his chin, and was hidden in his white clothes.

  Starting from this tear, things seem to start to fall apart in a landslide that you didn't expect. With the first tear, Shibusawa Tatsuhiko's subsequent crying became smoother.