59-60

59. Rich Woman Game 59 So independent

  You don't know how Dazai Osamu slept without those luggages. Anyway, you had a pretty good sleep.

  You originally thought that the house would become deserted without Dazai Osamu, but it turned out that was not the case. Your sleep was not affected by him in the slightest.

  The next day.

  You couldn't tell what you were thinking, but as soon as you opened your eyes, you picked up your phone and started reading. After seeing that there were no messages or calls from Osamu Dazai, he threw the phone aside.

  Osamu Dazai actually didn’t say anything about you taking back your luggage. But thinking about it from another direction, maybe he asked Oda Sakunosuke for help?

  You didn't have any thoughts of being disappointed. You simply packed up and prepared to go to the Port Mafia Office. By the way, you took care of the annual fee renewal issue that you had discussed with Mori Ogai.

  It may also be that your expenses and contributions to the Port Mafia during this period have been far greater than the annual fee, so Mori Ogai did not mention the renewal of payment to you.

  Since moving to a new office building, Ogai Mori has obviously enjoyed himself a lot more. Although the previous old building was not bad, it still had the shadow of the previous leader. But the current office building can be completely decorated according to Mori Ogai's aesthetics.

  After you walked into the office building, you felt something was wrong.

  As a high-level member of the mafia, you, a mysterious and wealthy airborne cadre, and Dazai Osamu, a clever and legendary man with a bright mind, have always had a relationship that is talked about by the employees. Even when Osamu Dazai was promoted to cadre, the dissolution of your relationship with him had already spread within the mafia.

  Although they don't dare to show it in front of Dazai Osamu, they don't have the chance to show it in front of you. It's rare to see you come to the office this time, so I can't help but look at you a few more times.

  You frowned.

  After thinking about it, I roughly guessed that it might be because it was my employees who were dispatched to withdraw the large container of luggage yesterday afternoon. In this place where news spreads extremely fast, let alone gossip.

  There are even hot topics such as "It is suspected that Mr. Ace and Mr. Dazai will break up completely" and "Bet on who Mr. Ace's next love partner will be".

  To be honest, it's a bit boring.

  You ignored them and went straight to the chief's office.

  At that time, Mori Ogai was with Ozaki Momiji. There is a set of exquisite tea sets on the coffee table between them. Directly opposite is the floor-to-ceiling window, with a panoramic view of the outside scenery. It might be discussing business, or it might just be sitting together chatting and drinking tea.

  "Miss Ace?" Mori Ogai was very surprised by your arrival, but then he invited you, "Would you like to come over and sit down for a cup of tea?" "Actually, I came here to discuss with you, Chief Mori