78-80: Extra: Candy House Villain (1-3)

78. Rich Woman Game 78 Candy House Villain (Part 1)…

  Since becoming the leader, Osamu Dazai has had much less free time. He doesn't like being tied down by these things by nature, so how could you not know that?

  The port mafia is now looking for people. Mori Ogai went to Oda Sanosuke's orphanage to experience the life of being a full-time dean. You were also wiped out as a cadre by the Port Mafia and even your resume was washed. Your hair is whiter than Shibusawa's. Ryunosuke Akutagawa The current work of the Port Mafia is still very immature, so the only talents currently available to the Port Mafia are the seniors of the Three Dynasties Ozaki Momiji, Nakahara Chuuya and Oda Sakunosuke.

  Especially Nakahara Chuuya and Oda Sakunosuke.

  Although Osamu Dazai once said such arrogant words that "there is no possibility of Nakahara Chuuya being promoted to a cadre in this life", when he really became the leader, he still filled Nakahara Chuuya into the cadre position.

  [As for Oda Sakunosuke, he is a good man. ]

  These are Dazai Osamu’s original words.

  Looking at the entire Port Mafia, Osamu Dazai trusted only Oda Sakunosuke the most. He was originally your subordinate. After you were removed, he simply inherited your subordinates and the power that originally belonged to you under Dazai Osamu's operation. Although he does not have the name of a cadre, he can still be regarded as a cadre.

  What's more, according to Dazai Osamu, Oda Sakunosuke can even help him handle some of his official duties. And Oda Sakunosuke never refuses Dazai Osamu's request.

  Okay, good.

  As long as Dazai Osamu is happy, it doesn't matter if he is lazy.

  It's a pity that he is not very happy.

  "My sister's life in the Armed Detective Agency has been very fulfilling recently, right?" Osamu Dazai talks to you about meaningless topics every day.

  "It's not bad." You replied casually, "I can see that Ranpo eats a lot more snacks every day than you do." When you mentioned Ranpo,

  you thought of how hard you had to watch Ranpo eat snacks every day. Kunikida Doppo. When the president is away, he will act as president and supervise Ranpo not to eat snacks. But most of Ranpo's snacks come from Kunikida Doppo.

  "Mr. Kunikida is like a mother in the Armed Detective Agency. If possible, I think he and Oda Saku-kun may have a common language in some aspects." This so-called [common language], of course, refers to how to be childish

  . Teenagers live in peace.

  But since it was mentioned that Kunikida was alone, you thought of another reliable adult who could be alongside Kunikida in the Armed Detective Agency, the only doctor Yosano Akiko.

  "Miss Yosano is really cool." She

  is obsessed with studying the human body every day, and the medical room is filled with medical equipment such as electric saws and machetes. It's really cool to kill people first before saving them.