29-30

29. Rich Woman Game 29: Moving with people and boxes

  Yokohama is really a city that can be said to be either small or big. Just two days after your emergency meeting, you invisibly felt the subtle changes in the situation in Yokohama.

  I don’t know whether Yokohama’s characteristic is mafia resistance, or whether the tragedy of the war more than ten years ago still remains in the city’s memory. Ordinary citizens of Yokohama are also keenly aware of the ominous trend of this struggle.

  Within a few days after the protest, the flow of people and vehicles on the streets decreased significantly. Even ordinary people who have to travel regularly every day for work and school, most of them keep their heads down and are in a hurry.

  With the constant reports on the news of "xx Art Museum was robbed", "A serious gunfight occurred in xx Mall", "A serious explosion of a freighter at xx Port resulted in the death of many people"... and other news, everyone was in danger for a while. It completely announced that this struggle that would affect the pattern of Yokohama City had begun.

  Oh, by the way, Edogawa Ranpo is also worth mentioning. This childish detective has long anticipated the huge crisis in Yokohama City, and even "lost" to your [Dazai Street] again before planning. After getting enough snacks for him for three months from you, Only then was you sent back to the Armed Detective Agency with great satisfaction.

  As for Dazai Osamu and Nakahara Chuuya, they are both candidate cadres of the Port Mafia, and they are two diamonds polished by the leader himself. With the tacit understanding of their partners for more than a year, they naturally acted as the main output in this battle for the inheritance.

  In this main storyline full of blood and killings, injuries, arrests, and even near-death have become commonplace. Dazai Osamu was among them, but he seemed to be at ease and at ease.

  He seemed born to belong to the dark world.

  Of course, the buildings you built for Osamu Dazai will inevitably be affected by guns and bombs because there are no more manpower to repair and take care of them.

  Even the dozens of subordinates assigned to you by Ogai Mori, and even your direct subordinate Sakunosuke Oda, were dragged into this battle because there were not enough black men in Hong Kong.

  The scrapyard is no longer a suitable place for you to live. This place is far enough away for the Port Mafia (although you have built a direct Dazai Road), which means that it has enough protection from the Port Mafia.

  And you are one of the few people in the Port Mafia who has no powers or fighting ability. But being able to provide financial support is of great significance to the Hong Kong Mafia -

  so in order to better protect you and prevent you from becoming a weak point for other organizations to break into the Port Mafia, Mori Owai has obtained your consent. After that, you will be arranged closer to the Port Mafia headquarters.

  That's okay, it's all Mori Ogai's good intention anyway.

  Just accept it.

  But just when the men sent by Mori Ogai were helping you move, in order to completely solve the hidden dangers that might remain, they also dismantled the containers where you originally lived. After your several containers are demolished, only the small broken container where Osamu Dazai lives alone will remain in the empty waste gas plant.