9-12

9. Rich Woman Game 09

  Osamu Dazai suddenly squatted beside the mushroom field in frustration, looking at the mushroom carcasses that had been renovated in the soil, and picked up a wooden stick to poke at them. It's still that furry head, and the little curly hair looks particularly cute.

  "As expected, Mr. Mori is the most annoying. He used to stop me from taking blood pressure and antihypertensive medicines together, and now he doesn't let me grow mushrooms."

  Osamu Dazai's overly serious tone made you smile. No, you couldn't hold it back, and laughed out loud, "Pfft--", and received another resentful look from Osamu Dazai.

  "Don't be sad anymore." You patted his thin shoulders comfortingly, feeling the clear bones under your palms, and squatted on the ground with him to look at the mushroom corpses. "This land is free, and there can be other things." Purpose."

  "For example?" Dazai Osamu glanced sideways at you, lacking interest and having not yet recovered from the disappointment of having the mushroom field eradicated.

  "For example..." You recalled the personal information of Osamu Dazai you had read, and combined it with the conclusions drawn from your daily observations, "...Build a bandage factory there? Dazai, you usually like to use bandages, right? "

  You said tentatively, observing his reaction calmly.

  "And the scrapyard is actually very close to the seaside, right?" You pointed to the place where you can vaguely see the sea line in the distance, "We can also build a shallow sea there." "What are you doing in the shallow sea?" "Raising crabs.

  "

  You Say the answer.

  You seem to have given him expectations again. Because just when you gave him an empty description of the future transformation of the scrapyard, with every word you said, the haze on his face dissipated a little.

  "...If you can't finish all the crabs, you can build a food processing factory next to the bandage factory to make canned crab meat." After you

  said the last sentence, his expression completely turned into excitement and expectation, and he was completely I suppressed the previous depression and loss.

  These are not difficult tasks for you to handle. Anything you can do with money means saving time and improving efficiency for you.

  Anyway, Dazai Osamu is the boy you are determined to raise.

  It is not a loss at all to be able to raise him well by simply paying money.

  You originally thought that the [mushroom field was shoveled] incident was over, and Dazai Osamu also changed the target in the pie you drew, but what you didn't expect was that the impact of this incident on Dazai Osamu was unexpected. beyond your expectation.

  Although you tried to turn the tide (referring to putting all the blame for [eradicating the mushroom fields] on the leader of the forest), he did not lower his pitifully few points of favorability. But it was obvious that he was not in the right state.

  You seem to have seen a brand new Osamu Dazai.

  In the days since then, as if out of revenge, Dazai Osamu's suicide frequency has become extremely high.