19-20

19. Rich Woman Game 19: Suicide until half dead from exhaustion

  You didn't expect that the young detective would directly invite you to change jobs.

  To be precise, it doesn't matter to you whether you want to change jobs or not, and which camp you are in. But in order to comply with the original world view setting of the game, of course you still have no intention of changing jobs. You still remember that the original name of this game was "Dokidoki ~ Afia Love Notes", so of course the main plot was the Port Mafia rather than the Armed Detective Agency.

  Besides, even if you really jump to the Armed Detective Agency that the famous detective said, the Armed Detective Agency will not have your love interest Dazai Osamu, and it may not have as useful a guide NPC as Mori Ogai.

  But in the face of the young man's sincere invitation, you pondered and prepared your words to refuse his sincere invitation, and handed over another piece of crab meat rice cake.

  Crab meat rice cake is the latest snack you have developed and is about to be put on the shelves of crab meat snack shops. Judging from the reaction of the famous detective young man, this crab meat rice cake should be very delicious, which means that Dazai Osamu will definitely like to eat it. You still feel a sense of accomplishment for being able to develop such high-quality snacks.

  But as soon as your rice cake was handed over to the air, before the detective young man could take it, the rice cake was snatched away by a hand that suddenly stretched out from the side. Although the fingers of that hand are slender and even the palm is not very big, it is still very strong. When he takes the crab meat rice cake from your hand, you can clearly feel his faint dissatisfaction.

  You follow the hand and look at the person coming.

  Wearing an oversized black windbreaker, he looked dusty and a bit tired. But now he was very rudely tearing off the packaging bag of the crab meat rice cake, and then biting off half of the rice cake in one bite. After tasting the delicious crab meat rice cake, I narrowed my eyes with satisfaction.

  "Dazai, you're back." You greeted Dazai Osamu.

  In stark contrast to the uninvited guest Dazai Osamu, was the famous young detective who was still sitting where he was. He was still smiling, waiting for you to hand him a new piece of crab meat rice cake. But before the rice cake could be taken into his hand, the rice cake was intercepted halfway by Dazai Osamu.

  After losing his favorite snack, the young detective's half-closed eyes widened in shock. He watched helplessly as Osamu Dazai bit off half of the small rice cake in one bite, and looked at you with his crystal green eyes.

  There were faint grievances and accusations written in his eyes.

  Anyway, I'm not happy.

  You have never met a stranger who conveyed his grievances to you so directly. Although the famous detective young man did say a few words to you, in the end it was just the first time you met. You originally wanted to comfort him, but you remembered that Osamu Dazai was nearby, and you didn't want to reprimand Osamu Dazai for his rudeness.

  Osamu Dazai, on the other hand, seemed completely unaware of the fact that he had robbed the detective young man of his rice cake. He swallowed the crab meat rice cake in two mouthfuls and then asked in a brisk tone: "Sister, is this a new snack designed for me?" ? The crab rice cake is delicious."