55-58

55. Rich Woman Game 55 Zai Meow ran away from home

  Akutagawa Ryunosuke is now in a shrunken state, not much taller than an adult's finger. You can't imagine what kind of impact and hurt Akutagawa would suffer from Osamu Dazai's seemingly carefree throw.

  After all, Ryunosuke Akutagawa is the person you brought here personally, and he is responsible for helping Dazai Osamu in his work. If he was thrown into trouble, it would create even greater resentment on the basis of not liking Dazai Osamu in the first place. On the other hand, if Ryunosuke Akutagawa is injured because of this, you will really feel sorry for this sincere young man.

  Fortunately, because of your quick eyes and quick hands, Ryunosuke Akutagawa landed safely in your palm. But at this time, Ryunosuke Akutagawa had already subconsciously used [Rashomon] to act as a buffer when he landed. Even if you fail to catch him smoothly, he can fall to the ground as lightly as a little spider.

  "It's rare to see my sister showing such concern for something." Watching you carefully check whether the little spider in your hand is injured, Osamu Dazai suddenly sighed half-seriously.

  "Dazai!" You reminded Dazai Osamu in a low voice, expressing your dissatisfaction with Dazai Osamu's performance. "Akutagawa is still a child." Mori

  Ogai was still watching with interest. As a qualified spectator, he perfectly implemented the principle of "when watching the excitement, you must lower your sense of presence and not speak, otherwise it will affect the performance of the gossip hero".

  You glanced at Mori Ogai and found that the little blond girl Alice had appeared at some point. Mori Ogai was also squatting on the ground not far away, coaxing and coaxing Alice to discuss the evening. Should I go to a cake shop or a dress shop?

  Sensing your gaze keenly, Mori Ogai turned around as if nothing happened, pretending to be stupid and smiled: "The matter between Miss Ace and Dazai-kun will be resolved by itself, don't worry about my existence."

  Although you don’t know if he really doesn’t care or if he just wants to see the gossip between you and Osamu Dazai, it doesn’t affect you.

  You sighed. After spending so long with Osamu Dazai, can you still not know that Osamu Dazai was unhappy because of Akutagawa? Dazai Osamu is rarely so uncertain when he gets along with you.

  "Akutagawa?" Osamu Dazai raised his eyebrows, "Is this the child that my sister said was brought back to the orphanage by Oda Tsukuru?" "Yes." You admitted, "That's right." Looking at

  it

  , Dazai Osamu still had doubts in his eyes, so you could only continue to explain: "Originally, I thought it would be good for Akutagawa to work under you. Later, I thought it would be more ritualistic, so... let other powers use it. Akutagawa has become smaller."

  "...I originally wanted to give it to you as a ceremonial gift."

  So Akutagawa Ryunosuke is really a gift from you.

  After listening to your explanation, Dazai Osamu's face gradually showed signs of thawing. You habitually wanted to hold his hand to comfort him, but suddenly you found the little Akutagawa still sitting in your hand.