71-74

71. Rich Woman Game 71 MIMIC②

  Ango's disappearance is definitely not good news.

  On the contrary, very tricky and terrible.

  Ango Sakaguchi, a senior intelligence officer of the Port Mafia.

  His brain contains countless secret information from high-level and even core members of the Port Mafia. If his disappearance is related to other organizations or even the result of being deliberately used by other organizations, then any piece of information he reveals about the Port Mafia can cause great losses to the Port Mafia.

  Although you are not involved in the internal affairs of the Port Mafia, you can react quickly to such common sense matters, let alone Osamu Dazai.

  The disappearance of Ango Sakaguchi is definitely not simple.

  That is to say, Mori Ogai's mission [finding Ango] has a higher priority than Dazai Osamu's request [investigating IIC]. The three people present all knew it.

  You would think that according to Dazai Osamu's usual character, after Oda Sakunosuke explained that he had a more important mission and could not escape, he would withdraw his request. Dazai Osamu does sometimes do some unexpected things, but he rarely bothers friends who are already involved in important matters with his own affairs.

  But after Dazai Osamu learned that Sakaguchi Ango had disappeared, he directly agreed: "Then thank you Odasaku for your hard work." "Of course, Odasaku, who has the

  [Silver Oracle], if he is investigating If you need any help during Ango's disappearance, you can come to me directly."

  In fact, this is not like Osamu Dazai at all.

  Oda Sakunosuke didn't notice anything. He just silently took a spoonful of spicy curry rice and put it into his mouth: "I hope Ango just disappeared and was not involved in anything difficult." "Ah

  ... ...I hope so." Dazai Osamu also agreed.

  It's just the heaviness in the conversation that anyone can hear. What was supposed to be a relaxing dinner party became heavier because of Sakaguchi Ango's disappearance.

  In the two days since then, Osamu Dazai and Sakunosuke Oda have respectively devoted themselves to the investigations they were responsible for.

  New developments soon emerged in the disappearance of Sakaguchi Ango.

  Facts have proved that whether it was the IIC attack investigated by Dazai Osamu or the disappearance of Sakaguchi Ango that Oda Sananosuke was assigned to investigate, these two seemingly unrelated incidents were ultimately connected.

  When Oda Sakunosuke was investigating the room where Ango Sakaguchi lived before his disappearance, he found a gun belonging to IIC inside. It was a very old model gun and was a weapon that had been eliminated. But Sakaguchi Ango owned such a gun. It can only be said that this gun is more of a token and status symbol than ordinary weapons.

  Putting all these things together, the answer is readily apparent.

  Although Osamu Dazai will not take the initiative to share this information with you, he will not hide it when you ask.