27-28

27. Rich Woman Game 27 cos Zhongya Zaizai

  Mori Ogai's light words immediately silenced the scene, and the atmosphere changed from relaxed to tense, shocked and even embarrassing.

  Even Nakahara Chuuya, who was still out of his element - he was originally very proud of Mori Ogai for beating Dazai Osamu until he was speechless, but when he realized that Mori Ogai had dragged him into the topic , his expression instantly changed from pride to horror and disbelief.

  The most intuitive expression is that in the process of laughing, Zhongyuan Zhongya started coughing in embarrassment without saying a word.

  "Hahahahaha...cough, cough, boss, are you kidding me?" Nakahara Chuuya was so shocked that he jumped up (ok, he did jump as high as 1.8 meters), "Hey! Bastard Dazai! You Don't look at me with that disgusting look!"

  When you heard Nakahara Chuuya say that, you subconsciously looked at Osamu Dazai. He stood there quietly, the smug expressions on his face that he had exchanged with Mori Ogai and Nakahara Chuuya all disappeared, replaced by an unnatural relaxation.

  His expression was indeed very relaxed, as if he didn't care at all about Mori Ogai's words. But after being with him for a long time, you can clearly feel that his heart is not as careless as he shows, like an undercurrent hidden under the calm water.

  Mori Ogai didn't seem to notice Dazai Osamu's unnatural mood, and didn't even care about Nakahara Chuuya's frightened resistance. Although his tone was very light, anyone could hear the absolute control in it. As long as it is something he wants to do, no one can refuse it. He just wants to persecute everyone present except you equally.

  "How are you, Ms. Ace?" Mori Ogai asked again, "If you don't get along with Dazai-kun, I can definitely make a decision for you to find a romantic partner that satisfies you." ... So far, it

  seems

  that Both Dazai Osamu and Nakahara Chuuya have become commodities placed on the shelves. They are pitched to you by Mori Ogai, just waiting for you to choose one. Mori Ogai has absolute control over the two of them. And above that, you have the absolute right to speak.

  Do you really have to choose?

  Of course not.

  You chose Osamu Dazai from the beginning, so of course you can't give up halfway. You have to be responsible for the boy you raised. You've been raising him for so long, how could you change your partner just because of Mori Ogai's flirtatious words?

  Moreover, you said before that you would firmly choose him, right?

  But your silence also infected and affected Dazai Osamu and Nakahara Chuuya. I guess everyone is waiting for your answer now, except for Mori Ogai who is not too worried about watching the excitement and Alice who is completely out of state, right?

  It seemed like there was silence for a long time.

  It seemed like just a moment.

  It was Dazai Osamu who finally broke the moment of silence. He stretched again and sighed: "As expected of Mr. Mori, he can always come up with such boring multiple-choice questions. Really, if you have this time, think about how to expand the port mafia's business. Is the line bad?"