The First Step

(The seven are entering Beacon auditorium, filled to the brim with people)

Onslaught: come on guys let's go find a place to get a good sight.

Swindle: so good.

Vortex: Alright.

(But we then look to see a blade girl waving to ruby)

Yang: Ruby! Over here! I saved you a spot!

Ruby: Oh! Hey, I-I gotta go! I'll see guys after the ceremony! (leaves)

Onslaught: later.

(We five then wake away)

Jaune: Hey, wait! (sighs) Ah, great. Where am I supposed to find another nice, quirky girl or a bunch strong tough looking guys to talk to?!

(The five go to where ruby and her sister is)

Yang: How's your first day going, little sister?

Ruby: You mean since you ditched me and I exploded?

Yang: Yikes! Meltdown already?

Onslaught: No she telling the truth we where their.

Yang: who are you?

Onslaught: names Onslaught and these are my friends blastoff vortex brawl and swindle.

Yang: nice to meet you but wait so what you said happened?

Ruby: Yeah I literally exploded a hole in front of the school! And there was some fire, and I think some ice? I don't know I just tripped over some crabby girl's luggage, and then she yelled at me, and then I sneezed, and then I exploded, and then she yelled at me again, and I felt really, really bad, and I just wanted her to stop yelling at me!

Weiss: You!

(quickly jumping into Onslaught arms)

Ruby: Oh, God, it's happening again!

Weiss: You're lucky we weren't blown off the side of the cliff! And you what give you the right to yell at me.

Brawl: MAYBE BECAUSE I DO CARE.

Yang: (deadpan) Oh my God, you really exploded.

Ruby: It was an accident.

Onslaught: Ruby can you get off me now.

Ruby: Oh right sorry though you where yang.

(getting down)

Ruby: It was an accident!

(Weiss holds up a pamphlet)

Ruby: What's this?

Weiss: The Schnee Dust Company is not responsible for any injuries or damages sustained while operating a Schnee Dust Company product. Although not mandatory, the Schnee Family highly encourages their customers to read and familiarize themselves with this easy to follow guide to Dust applications and practices in the field.

Ruby: Uuhhh...?

Weiss: You really wanna start making things up to me?

Ruby: Absolutely?

Weiss: Read this, and don't ever speak to me again.

Vortex: wow now that just cold.

Yang: Look, uh, it sounds like you two just got off on the wrong foot. Why don't you start over and try to be friends, okay?

Ruby: Yeah! Great idea, sis! (holding out her hand) Hello, Weiss! I'm Ruby! Wanna hang out? We can go shopping for school supplies!

Weiss: Yeah! And we can paint our nails and try on clothes and talk about cute boys, like, Like big muscles, wing guy, or the fox or metal feet here and also tall blond, and scraggly over there!