Worthy Of These Final Word

(In the control room)

Oscar Pine: What do we do now?

(One of Ambrosius' portals appears before Oscar, Jaune Arc, Nora Valkyrie, Lie Ren, and Emerald Sustrai as they discuss their next move in front of the useless broadcast terminal in Atlas Academy. The group takes a moment to stare at it before Ren turns to face Jaune)

Ren: We stick to the plan.

Nora: How? Without the CCT there's no way we can tell all of Atlas to just step into a bunch of freaky magic doors.

(As the others ponder, Emerald cautiously approaches the portal)

Ren: But there is. We use the portals ourselves, and spread the word on foot.

Emerald: Are we positive these things work?

Brawl: Only one way to find out

(Brawl grabs jaune and throw him into the portal Jaune is propelled out of the portal and onto his face in the pocket dimension. He stifles the urge to vomit as the rest of the group follows after him)

Jaune: Okay, we can do this. Nora and I will get people through the gates. Everyone else, keep to your roles. Remember, the evacuation is priority one no matter what else happens.

Ren: You're sure you won't need more help?

Nora: Shade is armed to the teeth with Huntsmen and Huntresses, but we're about to throw a whole kingdom's worth of negativity on their doorstep. If anyone will need help, it's them.

Onslaught: That why me and my team our going in first brawl go back through the portal and grab our team and ship I'll head for the big one their and meet you all on the other side. After that we combine and fight off what ever Grimm our their.

Brawl: got it good luck.

(They then take off for the Vacuo portal. Emerald sighs before following onslaught and Oscar gives Jaune a farewell salute before heading out. Mean while at atlas lab swindle is taking everything while sing and vortex helping)

Swindle: How ba-a-a-ad can I be?

(I sing as I us ironwoods badge to open the door)

Swindle: I'm just doing what comes naturally. How ba-a-a-ad can I be?

(I say as I put up shotgun and assault rifles and put them in my chest as I then scoop up a box of grenades)

Swindle: I'm just following my destiny.

(I say as I hold and RPG that I put into my chest)

Swindle: How ba-a-a-ad can I be? I'm just doing what comes naturally How ba-a-a-ad can I be? How bad can I possibly be?

(I ask as I hold a chainsaw)

Swindle: Well there's a principle of nature (Principle of nature) That almost every creature knows. Called survival of the fittest.

(I say as move done the shelves and move them all into my chest as I then jump in a chair and spin)

Swindle: And check it this is how it goes. The animal that hunts gotta scratch and fight and claw and bite and punch.

(I sing as hock up a device to the computer to download all their specs)

Swindle: And the animal that doesn't. Well the animal that doesn't Winds up being put in the ground.