Battle of Beacon

(Back at Amity Colosseum, the Nevermore screeches as it continues to weaken the force field that's keeping it from getting in)

Warning Announcer: Warning: Safety Barriers Failing.

Onslaught: Ok team when the shield breaks we move in.

(As civilians run past her in a panic, Ruby stays kneeling on the ground with her head down, her expression in a mixture of shock and sadness. As the Nevermore circles around the colosseum, Pyrrha struggles to stand as she looks in shock at the torn apart Penny)

Jaune: (in the stands with the remaining members of Team JNPR) PYRRHA!! Pyrrha, that thing's going to break in! You've gotta move!

(Jaune, Ren, and Nora look up and see the force field flash as the Nevermore rises back up before diving back in. Wasting no time, the leader of Team JNPR jumps from the stands into the arena)

Nora: Jaune!

Jaune: (runs towards Pyrrha) Pyrrha, please snap out of it!

(Suddenly, the Nevermore completely breaks through the holographic barrier, team COMBAT moves in as it lands  the force of it landing on the arena floor knocks back Jaune, Pyrrha, and the pieces of Penny. The Nevermore screeches and lunges towards Pyrrha. Suddenly, the Nevermore is knocked back by a red, twirling blur of roses, with the cause of the blur gripping one of Penny's swords and stabbing into the Nevermore, before jumping back down in front of Pyrrha)

Pyrrha: Ruby?

(with an angered, determined expression on her face, pointing Penny's sword toward the Nevermore)

Ruby: Leave her alone!

(The Nevermore try's to rises up they all look to see team COMBAT combine into Bruticus as he grabs the birds legs and throw it on the floor hard as he jumps into the air he jambs his sword right into it's cheats as it fall back and Bruticus takes a few steps back suddenly their teams lockers land on the nevermore but not just theirs but all of the students still their as it kill the nevermore as it turns to dust as the students all move and arm themselves with their weapons. And ruby goes over to Pyrrha still crying)

Pyrrha: (kneeling on the ground) Ruby, I... (she stops and holds a piece of Penny's torn cloth in her hands as her eyes continue to well up) I'm so sorry.

Ruby: Me too. But it wasn't your fault.

Jaune: She's right. (walks over to Pyrrha with her weapon in his hands) Whoever was on that microphone... they're the ones that did this. And we have to make sure they don't take anyone else.

(Pyrrha stands back up and takes her weapons back from Jaune, the two of them exchanging determined expressions. They then look over to Ruby, who smiles at the impressive ensemble of students. Their moment is cut short when they notice hippogriff-like Grimm land on top of the colosseum. They fly towards the group of students as Ren calls the Grimm species out by their formal name)

Ren: Griffons.

Bruticus: Ahahaha bring it on bird brains.

Neptune: Anybody got a plan of attack?

Bruticus: We fight we win. And we face this darkness together. Because Bruticus is unstoppable!

Ruby: Sun! I need your Scroll!

(Sun uses his tail to flick his Scroll to Ruby, who catches and uses it to summon her locker, which opens up revealing Crescent Rose inside. However, Ruby is stopped when a Griffon lands on her locker, and roars at her before being scared away at the sound of a gunshot)

Port: (holding Blowhard in hand, with Oobleck holding Antiquity's Roast in its club form) Students! I think it would be best for you to leave.

Ruby: But we did a—