chapter 22: return to hogwarts.

 quidditch world cup before it got all gross and traumatic, 1994

--------

"im glad our trauma induced experience landed you with some pictures to fill your album with" ron commented with a snicker, as he peered into the album on luna's lap that she was sticking pictures to.

the quartet was currently sitting in a compartment, on their way to hogwarts. the terrifying events of the world cup had not only shaken them up but most of the wizarding world. it was evident due to the lack of students excited walking past here and there or the loud sounds of laughing that usually filled the hogwarts express, instead most of them were simply sitting in their compartments conversing among oneselves. 

the visibility of the dark mark to the death eaters harassing muggles in a way that could not even be seen by one without having tears instantly forming in their eyes had definitely been etched onto their memory of the world cup that began comparitively very pleasently.

"i want to remember the moments we actually had fun in, and also because im extra grateful that none of you guys got maimed at all. despite it sounding a bit selfish"

luna continued,

"aaand now.

 im going to have to bounce; duty calls with my favourite twins and dear brother"

soon enough they heard a sizzling sound resembling fireworks going off and the identical but dissimilar laughs of a certain pair of redheaded twins along with their much heard laugh of luna and xavier's which was followed by the gasps, laughs and amusement of a group of other students and soon enough hogwarts express now sounded a lot more normal.

"its amazing- how they do it" harry said with a smile

"i know right, just a moment ago everyone was far to scared to even be happy and suddenly all joy seems to have returned to the hogwarts express" hermione said

"wow, hermione actually not grimacing at the sound of chaos caused by fred and george" ron said

"hey! i never say anything to luna since her chaos is within reason, she never takes anything too far and would rather go through a prank herself than injure or seriously embarass a student for no reason"