Chapter 16

Thank you for reading!

_

IVORY

ATHENA was worse than me when heartbroken. Natakasan namin ang mga bodyguards namin dahil sa mga tricks niya. After our dinner in a Japanese restaurant, we went to a botique to change our uniform to a party dresses. She was quite determined to rebel tonight. Not minding of her classes tomorrow. Bulong siya nang bulong na bahala na ang lahat. Gusto niyang maging malaya ngayong gabi nang hindi inaalala ang mga pabigat sa kanyang buhay.

She was studious, intelligent, academically inclined, independent woman who had been heartbroken. I would not invalidate her feelings because it was her first time to feel romantic love for someone. For someone she considered her true love existed from books. Literally her book boyfriend.

Sir Carlos had been calling me for uncountable times because Athena had been ignoring his calls. Hindi ko sinasagot kasi mas importante si Athena. And hell, I would never betray Athena and gave him our current location right now.

Athena was currently dancing in the crowd, very drunk and as if she owned the world. Her body was rocking with the heavy beats of the music. Gusto ko ring sumabay sa pinsan para mabantayan siya nang maigi pero I was tired and I didn't have the appetite to party tonight thinking that I had my own love life to consider about.

Pinapalibutan siya ng mga lalaki. I was standing in the corner guarding her, not quite drunk pero nakainom ng champagne. Halos sinusunod ko kung saang corner siya napupunta. Kahit gusto ko nang mag-CR kasi parang sasabog na 'yong pantog ko ay pinipigilan na lamang.

Suplada kong tinataboy ang mga lalaking sumubok na lumapit sa akin. Nang nilibot ko ang tingin sa paligid ay may namataan akong pamilyar na mukha na anak ng kaibigan ni Daddy sa Senado. Iyong pinigilan kong ihi ay itinakbo ko na lamang sa comfort room at agad na namili ng available cubicle na nasa gitna.

I immediately felt relieve, not minding the moaning and pleasured screaming from the other side of the cubicle.

"You're a noble lady, princess," the guy said in a dark rasp voice, obviously whispering it to the girl. I shivered at the carnal tension surrounding the environment. "I'm a gentleman. I don't want to ravish you here."

I rolled my eyes. You are already ravishing each other.

"I'm not a princess..." and the conversation stopped when I heard the sound of kisses and grasping moans. "And I'm not drunk. Please, Allister..."

"Beg on your knees, princess."

Nang matapos ako ay agad akong lumabas dahil baka mas malakas na ungol pa ang mamayani sa pandinig ko. Nang makabalik ako sa gitna ay biglang nabuwag ang mga tao at may nagsigawan na. Agad akong umatake dahil nag-aalala agad kay Athena na hindi sanay sa mga kaguluhan sa bars and clubs.

"Athena!" I pushed myself in the crowd.

"Stop it, Carlos!" kumurap ako nang marinig ang boses na 'yon. People encircled around the commotion. Isang lalaki ang hinihila ng mga bouncers ng bar pati na 'yong sinusuntok nito. Kapwa hindi nagpa-awat ang dalawa. The anger and rage from both of them prevented the bouncers from pulling them away. "Carlos!"

"You son of a bitch, harrass her like that and I'll tear every limb of your body!" and he punched the face of the guy.

Doon niya nakita si Athena na nasa hawak ng isang hindi kilalang babae. Bago ko pa siya malapitan ay nilapitan niya si Sir Carlos para hawakan ito.

"Carlos, stop it!" I saw Rasquin holding his other arm.

"Stop it now!" Athena urged Sir Carlos, pulling him away weakly. It seemed her drunkness had faded because of the fight. Sir Carlos immediately stopped at Athena's voice as if he heard his salvation. Nang lumingon siya kay Athena ay bigla niya itong niyakap. He carassed her head and kissed it multiple times, not minding people's attention.