Michonne

The atmosphere at the prison was still sombre and despite many of the pack members not particularly liking Lori, she was still with the majority of them since the breakout occurred. What saddened them the most was that two children were now without a mother, and Anastasia knew all too well what that felt like as the absence of Lily and James still laid heavy on her heart.

Since the new cub was born, Ana had spent a lot of time with the baby along with Shane and Rick. She knew the two were grieving but was extremely proud of them that they hadn't allowed it to overwhelm them to the point that they neglected the newborn.

"We need formula" Maggie whispered, smiling softly down at the nameless baby girl who lay in Rick's arms.

"Yeah. Ana reckons she can put whatever magic is on the stuff in the RV, on the formula so we don't have to keep going out to get more" Rick explained, his eyes not once leaving his daughter as he was still in awe.

"Me and Glenn can do a run" Maggie suggested, receiving a nod from the man and an appreciative smile.

A few hours later, both Maggie and Glenn were getting ready to head out on their run whilst Anastasia stood on the sidelines, biting her lip nervously as she watched them.

"Are you sure you two want to go?" The witch asked for what felt like the hundredth time. Something deep inside told her the trip wouldn't be so simple and they'd run into trouble but she began to realise that she couldn't keep her pack locked up in a protective bubble constantly, they needed to go out and feel as though they were doing something to help everyone survive.

"Yes, Ana. Stop worrying so much" Maggie reassured lightly but it did not seem to ease Ana's nerves. Seeing her uneasiness, Glenn approached and pulled her into a warm embrace.

"We got this, Alpha"

A few minutes later, Ana and the rest of the pack were watching the couple drive away in one of the vehicles they had found abandoned at the prison.

"Dobby!" The pack jumped at her sudden shout but as an unknown creature popped into view, their eyes widened in shock and fascination.

"How can I help you, Mistress Ana?"

"I need you to keep a close eye on Maggie and Glenn. They've gone to get some formula for the new cub of the pack. If something happens, come and tell me immediately, do you understand?" She spoke in a soft but stern tone, making the elf nod his head and with a bow, he popped away.

"So... that's Dobby"

Meanwhile, Maggie and Glenn had successfully collected a few boxes of formula and even managed to find some toys that the baby may like. As they were deep in conversation by the car, the sound of a gun re-loading caught their attention and they came face to face with an unfamiliar man with his gun aimed at them.

"Hey hey! We mean no harm" Glenn called out, his arms up in surrender after pulling Maggie behind him.

"What did you find?" The man questioned, his glare flicking between the two as he took a few cautious steps forward.

"Just some formula for a newborn, that's all" Maggie responded shakily, eyeing the gun in fear knowing how unstable some people could be.

"You got a camp?"

"Look man-"

"I said, do you have a camp!" The man screamed with wide crazed eyes and his gun waving frantically, making the couple even more uneasy.

"Y-Yes, we have a camp"

"Where?!"

"We aren't telling you shit" Maggie spat, now glaring at the man who froze for a moment before aiming the gun directly at her. Glenn pulled her behind him once again, his arms stretched out to stop the man from doing anything to harm his girlfriend.