What you deserve

Hey everyone! This was a short chapter and most definitely not my best but I know you all were waiting for a new chapter. Thank you for being so patient and I hope you're enjoying the story so far!

Please comment on who you would like to join the pack and go with them to Peverell Manor.

The Governor's men began to frantically bang against the metal door, calling out for help whilst the pack watched from the sidelines, feeling both amused and frustrated by their behaviour. Anastasia, however, kept her eyes firmly on the governor, whose gaze flickered between her and his men. As her green orbs connected with his, she pushed into his mind and saw his pitiful life flash through her head, but what stuck out the most was his vile behaviour towards his now-dead wife and the fact that he keeps his daughter, who's now a walker, in a closet in his room. She watched as memories of him feeling her raw meat and braiding her hair even as she constantly attempted to take a chunk out of him.

"Tell me something, Philip. What would your daughter think of your behaviour?" His body instantly froze as he stared wide-eyed at her, his face draining of colour as she mentioned two pieces of information he knew she shouldn't be aware of.

"H-how?"

"It doesn't matter how! Tell me, would your daughter be okay with how you treat people? Especially women?" Anger flashed through Philips' eyes and as he attempted to step forward, he was suddenly thrown backwards against the far wall, ropes emerging from the stone and wrapping around his limbs. He let out a painful groan, his eyes fluttering in a daze as blood poured from the wound at the back of his head.

"Put him down!" Martinez shouted, pointing his gun at the back of Ana's head. She didn't bother sparing him a single glance, her eyes staying firmly on the struggling governor.

"Little fucker" Merle said through gritted teeth before striking the man across the face and Martinez immediately fell to the ground, unconscious.

"W-What are you going to do to me?" Philip mumbled as he slumped against the wall, the ropes holding him tightly in place.

"I'm going to kill you, of course" Ana responded lightly, smirking as shock appeared in his eyes. "What did you expect when you harmed members of my family?"

Ana then turned towards the other men of Woodbury, all eyeing her fearfully as they flattened their backs against the wall. A low growl rumbled through her chest as she looked at each of them.

"Hm, how painful should I make your deaths?" She mumbled to herself as she walked slowly towards them, her nails raking over Daryl's chest as she passed him.

"We haven't done anything!" One of the men shouted, his eyes filled with fear and anger.

"No? So you haven't pretended to help people only to rob them of their supplies? You haven't beaten, raped and murdered simply for the fun of it?" The pack glared hatefully at the shaking figures who shrunk further against the wall, showing them that they were indeed guilty of what she accused them of.

"How do you expect us to survive?" Another man scoffed, trying to look as though the situation wasn't bothering him but she could feel his terror coming off him in waves.

"We have survived and we've never had to rape or harm innocent people to do so. Whilst I can understand that people must do things that weren't acceptable in the past, we still must have a line that we would never and should never cross. Unfortunately for you, you have crossed that line many times and for what? Because someone ordered you to? Because you weren't strong enough to survive in this world respectably?" A scoff caught their attention and Ana turned to find the Governor glaring venomously towards them.