1

Doctor:Sorry Mrs.Jha the fetus is having very low chances of developing, we need to abort it before second trimester.

Shyam Manohar Jha:Doctor is there anyway, we could save our child.

Anjali Jha:(in a feeble voice)is there?

Doctor:I am sorry dears, only a miracle should happen for the survival of this fetus.Discuss among your selves and let me know when to do the further treatment.

After coming from doctors office the couple met a man in late twenties who was holding his grandmother's hand in a warm grip.

When Anjali met them she broke down into fits of vulnerable cry which broke her dear three who was helpless only but to take Anjali in their loving arms.

On the way back home Anjali was leaning on her husband's shoulder who in return had protectively held her in the back seat,Arnav was driving the car and Devayanai Singh Raizada was in the passenger seat.. all their minds are clouded, suddenly the car stopped at the signal breaking their train of thoughts.

Knock knock knock

When Anjali lowered her side window a long stem Red rose was offered to her and the giver of this rose was a pretty young girl with charming smile and long hair.

Girl:Have a great day mam let all your worries fly and only happiness settles in your life from here on.

And she left, just like a butterfly...into the traffic signal... just like a magic...just like a fairy.

A positive vibe in the gloomy car, Anjali suddenly felt as if her deity answering to her inner most turmoil.

Anjali: Chotte I want to have an ice cream.

Everyone looked at her face, whose face was pleasantly calm and composed and even had a small smile.

Arnav thanked the unknown girl for making her di smile.

At shantivan

When the Jha couple entered their room, they knew that they had to make an decision about the baby.

Shyam: We do have other option as like adopting Rani saiba.

Anjali: can we wait for a couple of days regarding this issue Shyam Ji, I know this child has issues but I want to go to our ancestors temple with our child once.... Please?

Shyam: as you wish dear.

Arnav thought about the happenstances of his life
This life
Young successful businessman who had established a business empire from scratch after his hard work and ivy college education.

This real life
Sucided parents
Sick grandmother
Estranged uncle family
Vulnerable di and brother-in-law

Arnav stood in the shower cubicle for a long warm bath, suddenly he felt as if everything is gonna be fine.

Gupta khandhan:

Sashi who was reading his news paper tilted his head only to meet his lovely wife standing very close and having a laddle in her hand.

Garima: Shashi Ji I had told you n number of time about how kushi does social work but giving flowers at a traffic is too much.

Shashi: So what Garima, let her be herself na.

Garima: The proposal came for Payal remember they had seen kushi and now they are saying this family is not up to their standard.

Hai re Nandukishore this girl will never allow me to see my elder niece's wedding~blabbered Madhmathi Gupta.

Kushi came rushing and hugged her aunt with such a force that made Madhumathi Gupta stumble.

Shashi:What did you sell today beta.

Kushi sighed and said papa a little crippled girl with torn cloths had a bunch of roses and no one was buying flowers from her so I bought it.

Garima: ok why did you sell those in traffic?

Kushi: I didn't sell them mumma, I shared positive vibes by giveaway those roses in traffic.

Shashi and Garima became proud of their daughter's thinking.

Shashi:Garima if someone can't discuss their opinion on marriage  cancelling with us before finalising it will not suit our standard so let that proposal go I don't want my kushi to change on her thinking because of it.

Garima too realised how those people sounded when refusing marriage proposal on phone.

Payal came and listened to the entire scene and said everything is ok papa but going around with rose in public is not safe as thugs and criminals also roam in the streets as we are talking, and did you brought any dress to that little girl kushi?

Kushi: yes jiji.From next time I will not roam in traffic but try some thing else in safe manner.

The next day at santhivan was pleasant

At dining table hp was serving breakfast to the family when Arnav noted the vase at the table having all white lilies and in centre a strong red rose from yesterday.

Anjali was laughing at Shyam's words and she was serene.

Devayanai:Anjali beta you look good like this and may our almighty may keep you like this always.

Anjali:Nani do you believe in miracles and if yes then something like that will happen to us in these recent present days and I hope that girl's words will come true.

Chote if you see that girl in road please give my card and ask her to call me.

Arnav:ok di.

Shyam and Anjali started to Lucknow for their visit to temple.

Arnav while driving on the road didn't find the woman he was searching.

Devayani was opening her daughters suitcase for looking at her belongings.

Will too good of a pleasant day will happen to this family?will they get what their mind searches?