Part-25

Comments and suggestions are appreciated and always welcome.

Kushi Kushi Kushi everyone started to get anxious about her whereabouts when Arnav started to search.

Nk who was also searching Kushi glanced at his wife whose demeanour showed nonchalance towards the situation, which was very unusual from what she would generally do.

Nk came near Lavanya and saw his teetotaller wife having a drink at hand.

Guru ji who was a silent spectator of all these, saw his assistants and nodded his head.

Assistants went on search of kushi.

Nk saw how she didn't give a glance towards him and asked directly,"who are you? Where is my wife? Where have kept kushi and Lavanya".

Shyam who was coming towards Nk stopped behind NK and listened what NK spoke.

Person who was sitting as Lavanya stood up and asked you must be NK right?

This came as a shock to NK and Shyam.

Guruji came to the scene and pulled a chair near Sheetal and sat calmly.

Guruji's assistants came back there with black magic things which was kept at kushi's room, but still Kushi was no where to be found.

Fake Lavanya removed her skin mask from her face and showed her real self as Sheetal.Sheetal claimed," I purvika".

Guru ji:so you claim you are purvika?

Sheetal:of course.

Arnav came there and saw what's going on.and got shocked seeing Sheetal.

Guruji:Arnav when you told me about the contents  found at sheeshmahal, I forgot to ask how that Avanthika's diary had been found.

Nk and Lavanya found that there at sheeshmahal Guruji.

Guruji: So NK who is Lavanya?

Nk:My wife Guruji.we both came to India on request of Arnav bhai from Australia.Lavanya is a forensic expert in finding evidences in criminal cases.

Shyam silently started to record the conversation.

Nk held purvika's hand and shouted repeatedly the questions.

This shouting grabbed the audience attention and the security guards surrounded the purvika within seconds.

Sheetal came near Arnav and seductively held his cheeks and said all I want is your love why don't you get it..,Jiju?

Jiju?

Arnav shoved off her hands from his cheeks.

Loosing her patience,"Tell us where are our girls, "Shouted Anjali.

Sheetal:oh... look at that so many people are planning to marry Arnav and kushi.But I won't allow it one more time,not again not this time.

Aman who was in a call with Arnav listened to the whole thing and instructed his team to do the said thing.

A thug who got caught by Arnav's team at AR cafe a few weeks ago was brought into the scram by Arnav's bodyguards.

Looking at him Sheetal face changed its colour.

Thug shudderingly said in a loud voice Here is she.....! Here is the devil....she will kill all.she's a monster.

Sheetal: I was wondering where these dogs went.I hired you dogs to kill that bitch Kushi but you fools had got caught I see.

Arnav:where is kushi?where is Lavanya?

Sheetal laughed menacing at the crowd in front of her,"I need you and you need her, if you kill me she'll be dead. If she has to be alive, you should marry me instead of her right now or else the clock is ticking my man".