Part -22

Arnav was hell confused but came to a conclusion.

Nani as you had suggested we can get married both the couples at the farm house as a destination wedding but as like we did to Payal we have to do pre wedding ceremonies to kushi too, asked a skillfully baby clothes knitting Anjali.

Yes Anjali bitiya we should invite our relatives as they can't come to the wedding we can can introduce the couples to them.

Wo Wo hold the horses dadi, Arnav bhai said to not gather anyone apart from the family for the wedding.

Hmmm yeah, Anjali bitiya at least get an event organiser to arrange things between families and we can at least sent out gifts to relatives right?

"Nothing sorts of these things are going to happen Nani", announced Arnav who came inside with his briefcase.

Gupta family members arrived with list of things from their side to be taken care of at the wedding.

Arnav looked at them gladly as he wanted to explain the family about what's going on, and what are all the information collected by NK and Lavanya.

Now that all the family members are here I want you guys to understand, how much a pickle we are at and unknown enemies with no-good intentions are lurking around us to kill me and kushi., and started to explain all the things that were discussed between no,Lavanya and him.

If the informations were correct then we all should understand that porvika dad had massacred the whole family for her daughter's death back then.

Even Guruji had advised us not to trust outsiders for us to live till wedding.We have porvika picture and Arnav showed her photo.

A glass broke near the dining table and when everyone looked there stood Shyam with a blood filled handed and dreaded look.

Anjali ran to her husband as like other family members did.Shyam looked at kushi and asked her to come near him.

Arnav and kushi shared a look and did what Shyam asked for.

Shyam,"this girl from the picture, I have seen her today morning outside shantivan ", he said.

What?shouted everyone.

Today morning around 5:45AM when I came back from mandir a car with tinted glass was standing opposite to shantivan and as doubt arose in my mind I went near the car and knocked on the window, this women from the picture came out.

On enquiring she told me her name is Sheetal and she's a model, she had come from Lucknow for a shoot but suddenly her car broke down and her driver had gone to get a near by mechanic.

I said ok and when started to leave she.... She requested if it was ok to use washroom at the house.

I felt sorry for her and allowed her to use the washroom in the watchman quarters.

And I came back inside thinking that she must have left after using the washroom.

Everyone in the room got stunned at the information they just received.

Arnav immediately called the security who worked at the early morning shift.

Get the footage of today morning 5:00AM to the time she left shantivan .
Get the footage focused inside the gate, opposite to the gate.,and all the way from gate to door of shantivan.

Kushi looked at Shyam who had held her hand in a tight grip and tears were flowing from his eyes and filled with guilt as if telling her he was the reason to invite trouble inside the house.

"Shyam bhai you didn't know who she was, all you did was to help a stranger which is a good thing,"said Kushi.

I should have said no to her, repeated shyam in a broken voice.

Security guard(s.g) who worked in the early morning shift came.

(s.g): that car came exactly once Shyam ji left for the temple and the driver from the car really had checked the engine and after a while he spoke to the lady inside the car and he left somewhere.

No she had not asked any of our security guards to use washroom.

The cctv footage showed exactly what security guard said and after Shyam's return how she came inside to use washroom.

But here's the twist she came in with a bag but when she left from shantivan the bag was not with her.

The washroom was near the aritificial fountain which is before the front door of shantivan.

Arnav noticed how that girl exactly looked at the cctv camera before she left.

Arnav ji that women had a bag but she left empty handed, kushi said.

Anjali rushed to her mobile and called guru ji and spoke about the happenings.

Guruji was on his way from Kashi directly to shantivan,till then no one to be go outside of the premises.

As soon as the security guards left, the main door was locked from inside.

Hp and op were instructed to arrange guest rooms for Guptas and kushi was given adjacent room to Arnav.

That night everyone went to their respective rooms but Arnav locked kushi room and his room from inside and carried kushi to his bed via interconnected door.

Kushi who was startled at first later hugged Arnav tightly knowing how much stressed he must be in.

We are ok Arnav ji, don't worry so much that we make our lives miserable.

I know Kushi, but I can't help it.

To change the topic Kushi kissed Arnav at the corner of his lips and looked at his eyes.

Pulling her hips Arnav said, "Well this is something which can ease out my worries like a thin ice"

Really then tell me something Arnavji, what did you see in dreams about our past.

I told most it haven't I?

Nope!

How do you know that I have missed out things?

Because yesterday in my dreams I got flashes of us playing Holi in Lucknowi costumes and making out pretty much in a room.

That's it?

Hmm, ya that's it, saying it kushi turned other side feeling shy.

Arnav hugged her from behind and whispered near her ears, well I got a dream about us too, which you may get soon.

Kushi turned facing Arnav saying,really?

Do you want to hear it?

Duh! Off course!!

It's bit intimate, is that ok?

Kushi took his lips in a small kiss and said more that this?

Arnav raised her croptop and grazed her breast looking at her eyes and said oh yes.

Kushi's face was becoming more like a tomato.

Arnav just asked one thing, do you trust me?

Without any hesitation Kushi replied yes.

Arnav made both of them sit strait and opened his bed side drawer and took a small pouch.

In that there was kunkum and a mangalsutra was neatly packed.