7

Kushi:Amma have we ever met jiji's sasuralwale from Delhi before?especially Arnav ji ko?

Garima who was cleaning the kitchen answered nonchalantly: I don't know may be from any other wedding gathering may be.

Kushi:I don't know Amma, some thing is a miss in Arnav ji because everyone from that family spoke nicely and mingled with us but Arnavji stood left out and he looked at me as if I was a ghost when he first saw me when I said hello to everyone.

Payal:Kay Bhat hai kushi? You have observed Arnavji very much, shall I ask dad to send your proposal for Arnavji😈

Kushi:haa haa why not jiji ask dad to send my proposal directly na, then I will become you jetani and make you work so much😈.

Garima:oh really!!

Kushi understood the seriousness in her mother's voice and immediately said:ha ha joke Amma you know na I want to be a designer and then only I will think about my wedding and also look jiji's jetji seems so rigid and introverted, I and him definitely won't get together even as friends.

Payal hit kushi playfully on her head and retired for the day.

Garima came near kushi and gave a warm kiss on her forehead and said:You are our little princess baccha so whatever you wish we will do it ok.

Kushi hugged her mother and nodded positively.

The next day:

Arnav was up very early as he had hardly got any sleep the previous night.

Arnav went to jog to clear his mind.Once confirming and clearing his schedule Arnav set out to Nili Chatri temple directly from Shantivan and he didn't want his family to know he told he was going for a client meet, as his sister has the tendency to call randomly to his PA Aman to enquire about his meals and stuffs.

Nili Chatri an very old pre independence build rustic temple

There he met the priest who looked kind of elderly and asked about the Guruji's inference about the Madhuvanthi picture

Pandit:yes yes my dad gave me a call regarding this painting come with me beta.

Arnav saw arrays of ancient art and things in a store room where at last the pandit pulled a very old painting covered with dust.

Once after dusting the painting he showed the painting to Arnav.