8

Arnav pov: Akash was explaining me why that was important to have such cute moments with his fiancée before wedding and how they both could have a chance to explore this dating phase.

All I was rejoicing was that I could get a chance to meet kushi again,may be even talk to her.And like a good brother I accepted to help him go to Gupta mansion that night.

As the evening progressed every thing was arranged for the Pooja and Guptas graced their presence at the correct time,Anjali did a small aarthi for to be bahu of the Raizada house before entering shantivan.

Kushi and Payal hugged their new found bhabhi and bhai once after entering the house.Arnav saw how kushi's presence itself made the environment of house joyful.

Nani called both the girls near her and when they got their blessings she gave them designer sarees as Shagun for good luck.

Shyam gave them bracelets and once again got hugged by his sisters, Shyam was all smiles and Anjali knew how happy Shyam was to have this new found relationship for him cause she had witnessed how Shyam will yearn to give gifts to his loved once and sometimes even envy her and Arnav for their bond.

Kushi was looking breathtaking even with a simplest green chudi,she was thoroughly noted by Arnav and he was impressed.

Being in the fashion line and being a model himself Arnav has seen women who are gorgeous after their layers of makeup and skinny figure, now when he saw kushi he now understood even with just a lipgloss kushi can make him crazy without even tryin...

Being in the fashion line and being a model himself Arnav has seen women who are gorgeous after their layers of makeup and skinny figure, now when he saw kushi he now understood even with just a lipgloss kushi can make him crazy without even trying hard.

Kushi's instict was never wrong as she has this habit that she looks directly into the source of distraction and all she saw was a handsome man in his suits with adorable chocolate eyes.

Raba ve started at that instance at a distance.. a very mild one.. why did her heart beat pick a pace, Kushi wondered.

Arnav just realised he was being checkout at his interest of attraction and a killer smirk formed unknowingly.

Garima shook Kushi.

Garima:kushi come Pooja is starting.

Kushi's eyes one more time went ahead but there stood no one.