5

Devayani thanked her lords all the deities in the world for this happiness around her loved ones.

Anjali was being pampered duely by her beloved ones even lakshmi pet goat was bleeting near her conveying her wishes.

Manohar and his family decided to shift to shantivan to take care of their lovely daughter who is confirmed pregnant with healthy baby now.

Arnav was a silent spectator in all this. Even though everything turned out to be too good to be true he felt something a miss.

Akash sat near Arnav and tapped his shoulder,

Ak:Bhai? Everything is fine now isn't?

Ar:hmm but I don't know Akash, some kind of intuition says that there is still in store for us.

Ak:which is?

Ar:closure Akash.Closure to whatever that is happening.

Then both the brothers spoke about their business for sometime and Arnav asked Akash to get his laptop to help him with the collaboration of AR with AK in the near future.

Akash who was showing templates to Arnav handed his mobile till he brings his laptop.

Arnav who was swiping the template unknowingly attended the call which came for Akash.

Hi is this Akash Singh Raizada?

This is his phone. Who is this?

I am his to be sister in law. can you pass the mobile to jiju?

Arnav listened to the girl who was asking him to pass the call to Akash.But why does this voice is so familiar? Arnav wondered!

Akash received the mobile once he came down and he passed the call to Manorama.

Once the call was done Manorama called everyone around the sofa and informed that the next day all Raizada parivar to go and do the sagun rasam at Guptas.

Everyone called it the night and retired to get some much needed sleep.

Arnav who came to his room, directly went to his locker closing his room door and saw the two boxes.

He dicided to take only one and see for now.

He saw the jewels.
He saw the letter.

He read the letter
{
Raghvendra letter to Madhuvanthi

Dearest love,

I got you these bangles as a Shagun for my baby inside you.
Promise me that your love will only tenfold even after our 80's and have ten more Babies with me before that.And I promise you our country's freedom and prosperity of our future with happiness.

}

He was stunned for a minute, his di was not wrong when she said his dialect was similar to the person's dialect but in romance subject.

He touched the jewels and his eyes misted unknowingly.

His mind spoke again:If everything is going well and you are real then I'll search you girl, that's a promise.

Arnav slept peacefully that night.

He tore her Dori which was holding the blouse and teasing him all day.Her eyes which stared at his lowered feeling shy.

Her innocent touches which didn't help him cool down his love one bit chose to pat his heart a lullaby.

His hand worked on the perfectly braided hair to loose to its tendrils was making her image so alluring to his eyes.