12

Panditji informed Arnav regarding the people he met and the questions they had raised.

Arnav:well I'll ask Aman to enquire about them Panditji.can you share me the footage of cctv on that particular visit?

Panditji:Sure why not.

Anjali and Shyam were informed regarding the same by Arnav and they at once contacted Guruji the next day.

Guruji:I need their details about them beta, then only I can help you.

Anjali:Hope nothing bad happens Guruji.

Guruji:hope for the best beta.

AR was buzzing with busy morning where all the employees are having tough time copping their jobs in hand.

Rithu an intern from kushi's team who is a talented designer and a ASR obsessor was sceaming a fool proof plan to entice ASR noticing Arnav's glances towards Kushi.

Her plan was to deliberately cross paths with ASR, being sexy and clumsy around him and show him her peak/cleavage, make out with him and speard their affair news to all over social media.

An oblivious Arnav and kushi were in their own world.Sharing cute texts had become their own thing.

As no one in the entire office call ASR as Arnav or Arnavji, the number kushi stored as Arnavji didn't cross paths in any of her friends minds.

ASR:Aman ask the interns to meet with their designated clients, this will be their next step in internship customisation.

Aman:done ASR.but an intern want to have a word with you before the meeting.

Arnav's cabin:

ASR an intern wants to meet you urgently.

ASR:ask the intern to come.

ASR may I come in?

Yes.

Rithu:good morning ASR.i have got a gentleman as my client but ASR I need a couple as my client.

ASR:as an intern you must customise the designated customer.

Rithu:But ASR I will excell in the couples section and you can see the difference, trust me.

ASR:well in that case I'll ask Aman to switch the clients but I need exceptional designs as you said.

(The designing team was stunned to learn the changes for the interns as it almost never happened before, Rithu fakes ASR interest on her showing the changes to her colleagues, kushi feels insecure about her feelings towards Arnav)

The date came where every designer was told to exhibit their designs.

Kushi's design was widely praised for its unique style and comfort where Ritu design found to be tacky and somewhat lacking on the comfort zone.

Ritu's negative attitude was not unknown to the management team and a enquiry was set up.

ASR:Her portfolio showcased wide range of couple designs but the tweaks were not in her now exhibited design.

Aman:ASR not only the design is at fault, she has spread false news about your involvement with her romantically.

ASR:what the?call her now.

Rithu:ASR you called me

Aman:miss.Rithu we have called you in her for a enquiry about the replica of your design with AR 2004 summer collection.

Rithu:ASR as we decided I had delivered what client asked from me and why are you not supporting me on this?

ASR:And why should I, miss Rithu?who are you to me?you are just an intern in AR.

Rithu was embarrassed infornt of the entire team as her fakeness was teared by ASR himeself.

Kushi and other team members saw the hot headed ASR for the first time and got genuinely scared.

Rithu was found to be an aggressive one and she tried to stick with her lie for maximum time,but at last she was suspended.