18

"Takurs were the ones who came back for Madhuvanthi things aren't they chotte",asked Anjali.

Yes.... yes they were di.

Shashi: now what's going to happen.we don't want Kushi to go through any harm just because we want her to get married beta.

Manorama:What exactly you think will happen to Kushi, if she gets married to Arnav bituva.

Garima: Shashi ji please complete the incident with the Takurs.

I saw the Takurs doing the havan and I stood at a distance, but to my bad luck I dashed into one of the guards while turning to leave, and he was the one who had seen me and Garima leaving from the hospital.

He held my hands tightly and took me to the place where the havan was going on.

The guard whispered the things he saw and that elderly takurain sharply looked at me and asked I too saw you and your wife carrying a baby back home on eaxact day I came there at hospital.Who are you and what are you doing here?

So tell me what baby it is? A baby girl? A baby boy?

I looked at the couple who were in return begged with their eyes to help them.I strongly believed my instincts and acted as if I was here to see a friend and this river banks are our usual hangout spot to relax.

That takurain again asked what baby did we had and I said girl child. As if knowing something that takurain asked to show me kushi to her.

I said no and asked who is she to ask these questions to me, and why is their guards dragged me to that spot.
At the same time really my friend crossed that path and called me from afar.

That takurain warned me of any funny business and asked her guard to update our where abouts and call her as soon as they find about little one(kushi) .

Till 5 years we were really followed by their guards but after that no one followed.

Payal:when kushi was 14years old, she won dancing competition and that bade takurain was the chief guest of our annual festive.

When she saw kushi, she started to sweat profusely and asked her name and about her family's.Kushi being bubbly in nature she too told the answers she was asked.Again Kushi was followed by their men, even a couple of times they tried to harm her.

Garima: we know it's not right to keep her hidden or something but if she gets married then again that lady takurain may trouble our Kushi, and we just want our child to be safe.

Manorama:So what you guys won't marry her off?till when?We all can tackle that old lady together, ain't we?

Shyam: We can get a restraining order against her towards kushi.This way we can protect kushi with law and order.

Akash:If we did that then bade takurain will definitely find it fishy and start to investigate towards kushi.

Anjali: what do you wish to do uncle?

Shashi:we had planned to marry Kushi outside India.My cousin lives in Australia and we have already started searching groom for Kushi in there.That's why we didn't answered when you asked kushi's hand for Arnav beta.

Everyone in that room started to argue with Shashi's thought but Arnav came near Shashi and held Shashi's hands in his own, and said," I respect your decision, I understand your love towards your daughter and even I get it how much as a father you scared of your daughter's life".

Shashi held Arnav hand tightly and his eyes started to tear up..he said,"she was really cruel beta, she had ordered her guards to kill an infant without batting her eyes lashes for once, we don't know what would have happened if the couples didn't found us and exchanged with our still born child".

Garima wiped her tears silently.

Kushi who was listening very silently standing near the stairs, came to Shashi and hugged him as if a little girl and Garima hurried to join in that hug.

Madhumathi wiped a single tear and asked Arnav,"Now you tell me beta, what were we supposedly have done to avoid this complexity".

Shyam:Do you guys still think Kushi is being followed?

Garima:when Kushi came back from first day at AR internship, a red Scorpio followed her till home. When I opened the door kushi too said the same.

Arnav:Kushi do you feel like being followed?

Kushi nodded positively.

When was the last time you felt like that?

Yesterday evening after we started from shantivan, we all saw the same red scorpio following us from there to here.

Akash and Arnav looked at each other and asked Shyam to call the IG