2

Anjali reached the temple with her husband and found that an old priest who was living in the premises of the temple wanted to meet Malik heirs.

Priest was 107years old and was still alive and steady, when Anjali and Shyam came near his house they were welcomed by a little girl in red frock and was looking like a happy kid.

Anjali: Beta who are you and what are you doing in this old temple.Is priest your relative?

Little girl:You must be Anjali right?I am Meeti Sakthi my father is the gardener of this temple while he is on duty I chat with my friend... your priest.

Shyam found that girl so cute and gave her a chocolate bar, in return that girl gave a kiss to both on their cheeks.

Once priest asked them to come inside they sat in front of him and took his blessings.

Priest:Beta I have seen four generations in your family and I know what you are going through now that's why I wanted to see you and your brother.

Anjali: Arnav has not come with us guruji I'll give your contact number and ask him to call you soon.

Priest:That's ok beta you just give the things to him I give once you go to Delhi back.

Come to the temple now I want to give you something which I hope will make your life better.

After the aarthi(pooja) completed priest opened a chest in the wall of the temple and took a key from it and gave it to Shyam.

Beta take your wife and go back to Sheesh mahal and in there in her parents room there will be a portrait of maa Kali remove it from the wall and open the lock with this key and bring the contents to this temple.

Shyam did as per the instructions and he came after an hour with a small box, Anjali had an another box which was covered with a cloth.

Priest held those box and opened the first one and showed it to the couples.

It was a intricate piece of jewellery and a folded piece of paper.

Priest opened the cloth covered box and it had a emerald and diamond studded Mangalsutra and a kunkum box in gold and a set of folded pieces of papers