11

Aman get my chartered flight for day after tomorrow afternoon and cancel my meetings on that day's afternoon.

Aman:what about tomorrow ASR, you can plan trip tomorrow your schedule is clear.

Tomorrow is Akash and Payal engagement that's why.

Where are you going chotte?

Di, woh I am going to Lucknow for a business meet.

So you are meeting Panditji again haan.

Arnav stopped his steps and saw a smirking Anjali and he knew his di is aware of his business at Lucknow.

Anjali:why don't you say anything to me chotte?is that because I am too nosey?

Arnav:what do you want me to say di, that I am experiencing this weird connection with my past and the history is kind of fixing it? Just listen to me how I sound stupid.

Anjali sat down near Arnav and asked:who is she chotte?

Arnav:ahh! Panditji didn't have her photo right.let me see if you like her or not(and showed Kushi's picture)

Anjali squealed in joy and cried a little bit out of happiness and thanked her deity heartfully.

Anjali: Chotte I am soooo happy, Kushi is perfect for you,she is one of a kind,I am sure she'll be the perfect partner for you.

Arnav looked amazed.

Arnav:Are you trying to set her up with me(by the way kindly remember I have started to get liking towards her already)but I wouldn't force her to accept me under any circumstances di.

Shyam:what is going on you both?

Anjali explained everything to Shyam and anyone could see how Shyam had suddenly became vulnerable and held Arnav's hand.

Shyam:Arnav my sister is so pure and I can't imagine anyone other than you who could be perfect for her.She's so lucky to have you and so do you.

Arnav smiled at his brother in law.

Anjali:Shall we take the proposal to Guptas then?

Arnav:Not yet and explained about the third box and how they should first find about the history of both the families.

Anjali and Shyam decided to join Arnav in his Lucknow trip.

Engagement day

It was a grand affair between the Guptas and Raizhadas.

Arnav announced the collaboration of AR with AK and the entire business associates toasted on it as a happy note.

All the friends of kushi, Payal,Akash(from US) had come to attend the ceremony.

Kushi noted how Arnav promptly avoided direct discussions with her, and it hurted her a lot.

Mami had invited her relatives from Sydney as they wanted to join them from engagement to wedding.

Boy:Hey doll!

Kushi:Excuseme?

Boy:I am kind of new here and my broken Hindi is causing lot of trouble for me, would you like to be my friend?

Kushi smiled at the stranger and shook her hand and introduced herself.

Boy:I am Manorama chachi's nephew from Sydney and my name is NK.

(As Manorama had been far from the Raizadhas, no one knows much about her relatives very much and yes Arnav did know Akash had a cousin but he-really got introduced with him when he was very young)