6

Buaji:ae titaliya it's good that you came soon, come come meet Payal ki sasural( in-laws)people.

Kushi:Namaste everyone! Sorry I had to rush... and Nani ji aap? Oh my !how are you Nani ji. What did the doctor say?I was going to check on you as no one called from your home.

Devayani:Beta you?Are you the one who helped me at the temple dear?I saw you at the temple in front of me before blacking out.

Kushi nodded and happily got blessing from Devayani who in return blessed her and gave a warm hug.

A shocked Anjali had misted eyes.

Kushi:And you(Anjali) I saw you that day in signal,how are you ji?

Anjali who stood up holding her hands with Shyam came near Kushi.

Anjali:Kushi ji, you were the one who gave us rose in the signal last week right?

Kushi sheepishly nodded and looked at Garima who was thinking about what will happen if Raizadas took that incident at negative perspective.

But making everyone delighted Anjali hugged Kushi tightly and thanked her again and again.

A clueless Kushi smiled at the happenings and lightly patted Anjali's back.

Shyam smiled as Anjali turned towards him and introduced him to Kushi.

A bewildered audience except Nani and Arnav demanded an explanation from Anjali.
Anjali then explained what was she and her family going through and how kushi's one act of spreading positivity shooed away the gloominess that was lurking around their family.

Shyam: Kushi ji, me and Anjali are soo thankful as this child was our only hope, Anjali and I had married seven years back and we were not blessed with child
till recent and when the doctor said the baby could not come into this world and believe it or not we were kindof lost it and we needed a little hope a little miracle, which by the way came from your words.

Anjali and I would really thank you kushi ji.

Kushi was so overwhelmed and hugged Anjali one more time and to ease up the situation she told Shyam:

Well I and Payal jiji always wanted a brother and now that she's becoming Raizada bahu she having a brother there will be wonderful isn't jiji?

Payal:So Shyam bhai do you want a couple of sisters?

Shyam who was an orphan has a lovely family after marrying Anjali and two brother in laws and elders who love him as a son in law, he still have this yearning for a family who he can call as his side of family.

Shyam saw kushi and Payal once before he reaching Shashi Gupta, he took blessing from him and said: you have raised wonderful human beings Gupta ji, and I would be honoured to become their elder brother if you have no objection because once I am their brother I will give my 100% to protect them and guide them when needed.

Shashi and Garima happily smilingly agreed to that.

Shyam brought Anjali near kushi and Payal and showed her his sisters.

Shyam:Anjali these are my sisters, my family...your sister in laws, our baby's buas.(one who has grown in Orphanage can understand what he was feeling when he was offered to be their elder brother)Anjali nodded at a misty eyed Shyam and once again hugged both the sisters delightfully.

Shyam patted both Payal and kushi's head and looked at others he comically pointed out: well I didn't think meeting Kushi would be this much drama.

Buaji: woah tho hai a drama queen Nandukishore(as it is she is a drama queen)once you get to know you can regularly see these dramas at home Nandukishore, some times this,sometimes that hmpf😆