9

Kushi:?why won't you leave me?
Arnav:well your ankle is kind off swelling I think, it may hurt you.I'll leave you only on the porch, come on.

Payal room:

Payal:This must be one of my best birthdays ever Akashji and thank you so much for coming here...it really means a lot.

Akash:well it seems that we both don't know much about preferences and I think we should date before the actual wedding date Payal, what do you think.

Payal:sure why not Akashji.

Akash:ok now gift time, come on let's open your present. 🎁 A diamond pendant with a red heart in it was there as a gift.

Payal:wow it's so pretty Akashji.

Akash:well when I say we should date I got so many ideas to woo you Payal,like this gift.

Payal:hmm let me too see how you would woo me in future.

Akash:oh yeah.i think this will change your mind.

Saying thing Akash kissed Payal, they didn't think about tomorrow or anything.

Garden:

Kushi:Arnavji it's ok now see I can stand up without pain, let me get down na.

Arnav:No ways! I don't think you can walk back to the room.

And saying that Arnav took kushi to her bedroom.

An elegant looking compact room, with a tasteful decor and cute as the girl who resides in it

Arnav placed kushi on her bed and checked her ankle for any spasm.

Arnav:well the good thing is it is not swelling but I suggest you to take rest for now.

Kushi:Thank you for your concern Arnavji and hey I think I should treat you with a strong coffee at least.

Arnav:some other day kushi.me and Akash should start now before your parents comes with the security guard.

Kushi:ha ha you should then.

Arnav and Akash left the Gupta residence soon after that.

Shantivan:

On the way home,

Arnav: well you owe me big Akash.

Akash:yes bhai I know.Thank again good night bhai.

Arnav:ok then see you tomorrow goodnight.

Arnav went to the locker and retrieved the second box and softly touched the contents,"I really don't believe in reincarnation but I have started to hear my heart beating up my chest for the first time since I met you, what am I becoming of?"

She flashed a beautiful smiled removing her veil from her head and held my hand, I grabbed her hip and pulled her flesh against mine.

She whispered something in my ear to which my smirk grew & I rubbed my hand across her hip and pinched her navel.