3

Kushi: I know I know you love me tooo much devimaiya that's why you have given me this amazing life with opportunities that in my favour and I promise to be a good girl and help the poor and all I want is your blessings...and

As usual kushi was talking to the deity's statue inside the temple with cute and animated expressions.

Behind slightly far from kushi there stood a women who was also talking to devimaiya,

Devayani: how did I not see this before ma, is this why are you punishing Anjali bitiya?how can I do this blender devimaiya...please help me to rectify it please🙏

As Devayani Raizada was already weak her blood pressure got low and she collapsed, the last thing she heard was an sweet anklet sound running towards her and protecting her head before it touched the ground.

Shantivan

Arnav barged through the door and was directed to his Nani's room by hp, there he saw Anjali and Shyam listening to the doctor and Devayani was resting.

Doctor:Come Arnav you too should listen.

Trio along with doctor reached the hall and started to listen what doctor said.

Doctor:Your grandmother has had an anexity attack but due to the stress and low blood pressure she got unconscious, but I need to do some medical checkup before concluding anything.

Arnav:Anything that we should know for treatment and food wise doctor?

Doctor:Just don't make her stressed ok, give her the medication as prescribed.Anjali you said you will bring your grandmother tomorrow to hospital right?

Anjali: yes Doctor.

Devayani was given high dose of medication and she was sleeping heavily.

Once doctor left Shyam and Anjali took Arnav to his room to give his belongings as soon as possible.

Shyam:Arnav we know after what happened to your parents you had lost trust in deity and miracles and all but you have to trust us what we are going to say ok?

Arnav:What the? If you know I won't give a damn, why do you want to waste my time guys.

Anjali:That is because we all are not happy chote.
Listen to us please.

Shyam started to tell what happened at Lucknow and Anjali handed over the boxes to him.

When you think it at least 1%true or believable then open it and see yourself.

Arnav took the boxes and kept in his locker in front of them and said.

As you said when I really believe even 1% of what you said I'll open those ok?

Suddenly hp announced that Devayani was calling for them.

Devayani:Because of me only Anjali is suffering.

Everyone:??

Devayani:when your uncle Manohar said he loved Manorama and they were expecting I didn't allowed them inside and I cursed Manorama that her child will be still born in the fit of rage.

That is why Your uncle stopped talking to me and now that bad words are haunting us Anjali bitiya.

Arnav:you did wrong Nani but don't connect all these happenings ok.

Devayani:I am going to invite Manohar and his family to come here,is that ok chotte?

Arnav:This is your house Nani so you do as you please.

Anjali too encouraged Nani to invite Manohar uncle and his family.

Arnav:Nani how did you come back from temple if you got unconscious?

Devayani Raizada(D.R):hp said a young girl helped me and came till shantivan with me in car.

Hp:Bhaiya that girl gave me this and asked any of you to call her once Nani ji is well.

Before Arnav Anjali grabbed the sheet and saw a mobile number and said she'll give a call afterwards.

At Gupta Kandhan

Kushi:jiji I am so happy for you 🥰 jijaji seems to be so nice and humble, you both will look great together and your chemistry will rock 🤩

Payal: Chup kar kushi they have not yet confirmed their decision and I am too nervous.

Buaji: Aee thitaliya bring Payal bitiya.

At Gupta's hall

Manohar:Payal bitiya do you like our Akash?Payal's eyes clashed once again with her to be groom which held almost kindness and Payal said her decision was yes

Payal's eyes clashed once again with her to be groom which held almost kindness and Payal said her decision was yes.

Manohar:Payal bitiya do you like our Akash?Payal's eyes clashed once again with her to be groom which held almost kindness and Payal said her decision was yes

When everyone turned their head towards Akash he gave a cute smile and said yes.

All became very happy when Manorama suggested that engagement to be held within a week but as per Akash and Payal's birth chart the wedding ceremony will be after 1 month of time.

Akash and Payal spoke alone for some time
Akash: So Payal how do you really feel about all the happenings.
Payal:well I think our families have given a brief thought about our future and I think we both can get to know each other in this short period of time.what do you think?
Akash:Hmm you are correct and we both have already familiarised ourselves with video chat before today so I think let's give it a go.

Kushi who was standing a bit far from the couple face palmed and shouted :you guys are soo practical no eye locks or any romantic dialogues at all, for this buaji had sent me to watch over. Hmph🙄

Once kushi went away Payal and Akash looked at each other and had a hearty laugh 🤭