17

"Garima ji you know why we cannot accept this proposal.What if she comes to know?My titiliya will be destroyed.......No we can't let that happen", said Shashi teary eyed.

Garima:we can't just hypothetically predict that Shashi ji.Marrying  my bitiya to Arnav beta will be the best life we can dream for her.

Madhumathi: hai re nandukishore, when will our titilitya can be free of that cray women's clutches.

Payal who came through the doors asked,"That lady did not found us till now baba, she might have forgotten about us".

Garima: that is why we allowed Kushi to persue her dreams, but not at her life's cost Payal beta.

Shashi:where is Kushi?how was she hearing about the Raizada's proposal?

Payal:Kushi cried a lot Babuji, I think she have feelings for Arnavji as when I told about the proposal her pupils dilated and she showed all signs of love from her body language.she just left to her room.i think we should tell kushi about her family.

Madhumathi: ello here comes our Dr.Payal Gupta assistant psychiatrist, what do you mean?we are her family.

Garima:what if she breakdowns?
No no she's my daughter, I can't make her go through the pain.

Shashi:No Garima ji, Payal beta is correct and she knows how much we all love her and cherish her. She's a phoenix, she has come through worst of dangers now nothing can happen to her.whatever may come she's our daughter, so no one can harm her.

Kushi who came back trailing Payal to return her jiji's mobile as Akash had called her and still on line was shocked to listen these alien things that's spoken by her family.

Akash who had his mobile in speaker with his family listening to the entire conversation was shocked.

(Now you may ask thats too much but hey let's make revelations about kushi known to both the families soon and haan, our Payal is a psychiatrist ☺️)

Wha... what are you saying Babuji.
Hello hello kushi kushi,yelled Arnav from other end of the mobile.

Payal saw the mobile in Kushi's hand, said hello to Arnav.

Payal listen Kushi and I have a past, I can't say anything on call, just give the mobile to uncle.

Arnav spoke to Shashi and they agreed to have a conversation regarding this issue the next day morning as the next day was weekend.

Kushi felt exhausted with whatever happened and she heard so she didn't asked anyone anything but just hugged her family once and went to sleep.

Arnav tried a couple of times to speak with Kushi but the call went unanswered.

The time flew and  Raizada parivar and Gupta parivar sat around the table of majestic Shantivan.

The full table was silent and Anjali began to say what Guruji had said on her visit to Lucknow and how they found Kushi on the signal.

Shyam who had held kushi's hand, spoke bout the boxes and Arnav continued how he got so much hallucinations after he opened those boxes and about the temple visit and her picture.

Everyone in that room got stunned when Kushi said this picture she remembered in a dazed mode.

Payal checked Kushi's hand only to find high raise in blood pressure exactly like how Arnav had at Lucknow.

She was made to close her eyes for sometime and the story continued till the east wing of sheesh mahal and how Guruji had warned about marrying Kushi at the earliest.

Nani ji explained why they had suddenly proposed Kushi knowing the danger that may lurk around their children's life.

Shashi started his side of the story:

23years back when Garima went into the labour at Lucknow (Garima and Shashi home town)for second time and delivered a still born baby girl, Garima and shashi wailed for their little girl who was not alive and declared to be dead, then there they saw a lovely couple who came to him and handed over their live beautiful baby girl and took their still born child as theirs even without asking and only thing they said or did was.

"We beg you to give your baby to us and take our baby with you.She will kill our kushi if she knows it's a baby girl, so if you take our child and give us your still born at least our baby girl will live as yours, from now on she is your  daughter and this baby who is in our hands is ours".

Garima who was so vulnerable hugged the kid to her chest and thanked the couple silently.

The couple asked Shashi and Garima to go out of Lucknow and never mention anything about this incident ever to anyone even to kushi.

A troop of guards came inside the ward and there came a lady who looked like a rich lady from authentic Lucknow family .(both of us (Shashi and Garima )stood behind the door and peeped through the small opening that how that lady snached the still born baby and handed over to the guards and ordered to finish the child's life.

The couple who took our dead child wailed for that child and their own whom they won't see ever again.

Once after this incident we took the baby to our home and started to Delhi with all our belongings.For us god may have snached our baby girl but he gave us our kushi our little Rahat our little epitome of love our little angel.

Everyone in that room was so glumly listening and even grieving for that couple and the child who never saw the day light.

Arnav cleared his throat and asked have you guys ever looked for that family.

Shashi: yes.Infact the next year on the day of our baby's death anniversary, I went to Lucknow for doing shanti pooja on the river banks. There I saw the couple with priest who was doing the shanti havan for that baby girl.And when the priest asked the name of the baby the same elder lady had said Madhuvanthi.

Those people called themselves as Takur and Takurain.