Part-23

Kushi even though confused asked what's going on.

Arnav took a pinch of kunkum and said I want to make you my wife so bad, it scares me sometimes that any bad thing can happen and part us, so I had brought these when I came back from Lucknow.

Kushi saw his love and got mesmerised.

She was now ready to face anyone who will come against them.

What do we do then Arnavji?

I want to make you mine kushi as my wife as mine as my partner,......soon.

Kushi held his face and looked at his hands, then make me yours Arnav ji.

Today tonight marry me.

We can get married once more before our families as preplanned but marry me today for me for you for us.

Arnav got tears of joy seeing how she reciprocated his love, he took her to the home temple and applied kunkum on forehead and tied mangalsutra around her neck.

As it was late at night no one could see them.

In front of Devimaiya idol they became husband and wife.

Inside Arnav's room Arnav and kushi was kissing out their worries but suddenly Arnav stopped and said kushi we should stop before things get out of our hands.

Hyperventilating kushi too nodded.

Arnav saw his bride dressed in a dark red crop top and long skirt, hyperventilating with desire and shyness.

Kushi took his hands and took him to bed and they both hugged each other tightly and smiled.

I am sorry Kushi to stop but I don't want you to regret our union even for a second.

Kushi tilted her head and saw Arnav looking back at her.

Do you think I may regret us , our union ?

No, I mean... married without letting anyone know and all.

I married you because of our love Arnavji, and I think you are the one who will regret that decision we took moments ago as per your saying.

Arnav had enough and climbed on top of kushi and lowered his hips to meet her skirt and dry humped for a couple of times and asked I want you more than anything in this world, kushi... I just want your consent.

Kushi pulled him for a hug and whispered,"make me yours Arnavji"

Out of no where they heard something broke.....loudly outside.

A truck dashed into the transformer near shantivan.

Kushi hided her vermillion and mangalsutra neatly, with out any one's noticing before coming out of her room.

Garima took kushi's hand and headed downstairs.

After a long enquiry about the truck dash issue everyone went to their own rooms without having any choice.

Arnav and kushi remembered how they didn't want anyone to know about their secret wedding till the time comes.

Guru ji arrived at 10Am in the morning with a couple
Of his assistants.

The bag was found soon and only Akash and Arnav,Shyam were present to help Guruji and his assistants to see what's inside that.

Cloths that looked like very old and blood stained.
Some photographs of Arnav and hers that was clearly looked photoshopped.

Nothing black magic sort of things were inside.

Guruji assistants once more searched and found nothing suspicious, still Guruji ji asked Akash to see any electronic things are found on the path till she had walked.

Shyam: I was the one who brought that trouble inside Guruji.

Guruji looked sharply at Shyam and said no you were not.

She might have come even by any means necessary.

Guruji asked Arnav to take him for a small walk.

Married kushi?

How do you know Guruji.

I noticed a positive vibe near you both at the table.

But family doesn't know yet Guruji.

When are you planning to tell them then?

I don't know.May be we could hide it and get married as per their arrangement Guruji.

No you both should be together.Kushi should be marked by you.

But....

I'll make them get you both married in two days but don't underestimate the power of black magic and negative energy Arnav.That is looming over your house.

Akash found bug microphone near entrance and under cctv camera near the door and asked security team to remove and destroy if any other bugs too found.

Arnav personally searched till he was certain that nothing is there anymore.

Nk and Lavanya were asked to return to shantivan in private jet sent for them.

At the hall everyone gathered around Guruji.

Devayani shared her worries.

Guruji suddenly asked Garima and Anjali to bring Arnav and kushi's horoscopes as well as Akash and Payal's.

After thoroughly examining their respective horoscopes Guruji smiled at everyone.

You guys are so lucky that all these four people born at your houses.

They are blessed and lucky.

As Arnav's horoscope he should be married yesterday, to his soulmate.

Kushi frowned at Guruji but when Arnav winked at her, her face turned beet root red in shyness.

Anjali worried as they had planned for a destination wedding they had postponed to upcoming week at their farm house.

Akash and Payal have to get married before tomorrow sunset.As for Arnav and kushi they should be too on the same muhurat to avoid bad omen.

Garima and Shashi even though had their concerns they accepted as they both had seen how much this family loves them and they too want to get Arnav and Akash as their son in laws soon.

Anjali hyped up and listed out the pending works but clearly Guruji listed out the prewedding schedule with good muhurat till suhagraat muhurat was finalised.

Kushi and Arnav's Shagun cum engagement happened within an hours time from this incident.

Mehandi,kuldevipooja at home temple that day evening at 3pm was planned.

Night at 8pm sangeet was scheduled.

Arnav asked hp and op to go with Madhumathi to Guptas to get whatever things that are needed for their family.

What shaddi ?

That too for kushi bitiya too?

Madhumathi buaji found her tone odd , the head cook of Gupta family subhadra an old lady from Lucknow who came with them when they shifted along with kushi to this new town a few years back.

All thought everything was sorted.

Nk and Lavanya rushed to the door of Shantivan.

Arnav and kushi focused on eachother failed to notice a new member entering their way.

What's going on?