Part-24

Madhumathi Gupta is not an ignorant women to shake it off with what she was listening from a old cook who always had visible dislike for kushi.She was only accompanied them stating she had no one as relatives and she wanted to be a part of a loving family like theirs and also they both had Lucknowi background.

Shashi and garima and Madhumathi treated her like a family member but she spoke to them very less.

Madhumathi connected dots and ding ding ding....yep she should be the one who works as a spy.

Madhumathi suddenly acted as if she's having a splitting headache and started to blabber,"as if that Parameswari will get married today, hahaha only because of Garima we are going to attend Pooja tomorrow morning at Payal ji hone wale sasural mein".

Subadra:But you said two marriages tomorrow and so much to do, that why you are packing and all?

Madhumathi: yes yes two marriages one is for Shiv and Parvathi goddess and another pair is Vishnu and lakshmi vivah poojan arranged at Payal ji home wale sasural tomorrow at 4AM, that's why that poojari had asked to bring Payal ki sadhi wala joda and new cloths and jewels to keep it in tomorrow's Pooja .

Subadra got confused and Madhumathi buaji grabbed her attention when Madhumathi grabbed her mobile from her hand and said,"thank god you got your mobile,see how this house's landline is not working, I hope you don't have any problem me keeping your mobile till tomorrow Subadra,take care of yourself ok we will come home soon".

Madhumathi buaji without hearing any plea or shout from Subadra closed the front door saying it is not safe as all the family members are out and someone may rob the house.

Devoid of any means to contact her master Subadra held her head.

Madhumathi who came back with the bags and mobile told everyone what happened and for precautionarly how she had brought Subadra's mobile and locked the door.

Kushi hugged her buaji for her timing and everyone followed her suit.

Aman mailed the list of contacts and of course she was indeed a spy and two of the guards went to Gupta house to spy on Subadra.

Mehandi function started following kuldevipooja.
Nk and Lavanya rushed in grabbing everyone's attention.

Nk joined the guys and Lavanya the girls.

Nk explained how he met Jodi Takur and his wife on the plane and from everything he knows, Jodi Takur was enquiring about ArnavSingh Raizada's residency address from someone on the phone.

Arnav called his z security team to surround Shantivan.

Lavanya took kushi aside and gave a box in her hand and asked her to see before she takes any important decision.

Kushi took the box to her room and closed it.

In the box purvika diary was there stating how much she lusts after Raghvendra and how she had stood before Madhuvanthi and Raghvendra's room at midnights and listening to their conversation and moans she felt satisfied.

In the last page she wrote about how she barged in on Raghvendra's and Madhuvanthi's room that day and slept naked with applying Madhuvanthi's perfume and switched off the lights.
As Madhuvanthi had went to her maika and Raghvendra was made drunk at the dinner by Purvika's plan, she was expecting Raghvendra to impregnate her too and she could become his wife.

Raghvendra who stumbled to his room had not even touched and kiss her naked body as he mumbled you are not my Madhuvanthi and he had fell into unconsciousness state due to intoxicated.

But she had worn his shirt and pretended as if they had sex and demanded justice the next day morning but Raghvendra had pushed her out of his house and Madhuvanthi who came there had slapped her infornt of whole society stating her fraudulent behaviour.

Ashamed and embarrassed Purvika had decided to hang herself.

Kushi closed her eyes and thought of what Arnav said that morning, Sheetal's bag had morphed photo of him and Sheetal's.

Knock knock knock

Lavanya came inside Kushi room and said,"even in past life purvika couldn't get what she wanted, now this"

Kushi kneenly looked at Lavanya and asked why didn't you give me this box infornt of everyone Lavanya ji?And what important decision to be made after looking at this diary?

Lavanya's eyes met a confused Kushi.

Arnav found himself immersed in the wedding arrangements so did everyone at the house but when Arnav didn't see Kushi for more than one hour his heart started racing and he started to ask and search for Kushi parallely.

Lavanya's hand held a glass of scotch neat and her eyes looking at Arnav who was searching for his bride.

What's going on guys ?can you guess?