19

IG: of course we can check the cctv footage at that spot Mr Raizada.You just ask Gupta to give a complaint on this stalker issue.

Shashi: IG Saab I don't want to risk anything by giving a complain as this is a matter of my daughter's safety.

Arnav:inspecter kushi is an employee at AR and if this stalker had followed her he might have come to AR surrounding too.

IG:Even better you can check cctv footage of your company's entrance for clues too.I'll ask a SP too take a look at it.

Once after the police gone, Shashi said

Arnav beta I have a small request, I want kushi to get not involved in any of these.

Arnav was continuously looking at a sad kushi who had no smile in her face at all and all Arnav wanted was to take her in his arms and comfort her.

Even Akash and Payal was feeling gloomy as the situation progressed.

Anjali asked Shashi to see how much safe kushi will be if she gets married to Arnav as he is not only powerful in the society but also loves his family way to much to let any trouble even to pass by.

Shashi and Garima got no words to say at all because they too know now how much Arnav could care about the safety of their daughter.

Nani:Akash and Payal's wedding was scheduled at Lucknow right but I have an idea, to avoid this stalker issues and to make Akash and Payal's wedding memorable we can go to our Manali farm house which got renovated this year.i thought to take a trip after the wedding but now is the best time! What do you guys think?

Shashi looked at Arnav and kushi who were genuinely happy for their siblings.But Anjali and Shyam had a small concern when their eyes met.Garima saw Kushi and her how her eyes had fixated at Arnav's direction.

Garima called Shashi aside and they both discussed for a bit.

Garima and Madhumathi had a knowing nod.

Shashi came near Nani and sat down next to her chair and said:We want our daughters to be happy and safe with the one they love and yes we want this marriage to be held at Manali but on one condition.

Manorama:And that is?

Garima:Instead of one wedding why don't we plan two weddings(i.e) Arnav beta and kushi too shall be married at Manali too right?Just we should not share their wedding information to outsiders.

Everyone in the hall hooted in happiness.

Manohar:you guys spoke our hearts ji!but don't you want to match Arnav's and kushi's kundali?

Madhumathi:When they are destined and their heart matched what else do we need to see nandukishore?

Anjali sat down and held Shyam's hand tightly and whispered a small prayer.

Shyam looked at a sister who is nothing but a mother to Arnav and he could understand how relieved she was to get Arnav married and see him happily.

Shashi explained his concerns and that Australia plan was prepared before hand and not recently and Madhumathi bua ji explain only if they had known about Arnav before they would have been at ease.

All the family members laughed heartily as now everyone will be very happy with their significant other without any heartbreak.

Mami and Garima sat everyone down and started to prepare for the customs of their family and every other family member gave their input on how and when to start for Manali.

In between all this Arnav pulled a shy kushi to the pool side and kissed her like there was no tomorrow and even kushi couldn't able to hold herself from kissing him back feverishly.

When they both came up for air their forehead touched each other's.Arnav whispered,"Be mine kushi, now and forever. Will you?"

Kushi suddenly knelt down and held Arnav's hand in hers and repeated the same,"Be mine Arnav ji, now and for ever!"

And she even had a gold ring which she put on Arnav from her finger.Arnav was awestruck and his heart leptout for his love.

When they both smiled from their heart, all the family members too joined them coming there and it was rather a pleasant sight.

In Delhi airport:

Nk landed with his wife Lavanya.

In Lucknow airport:
Bade takurain was on call:
What do you mean by they are planning something?
Who?
Raizada parivar?
Who do you suspect?
ASR?
Kushi looks happy with him?

But who was giving them information?