chapter twenty-nine (M)

𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚊𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍.  𝚁𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍-𝟷𝟾
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Aahh! Fuck!" Hanni scream when Minji sucessfully slid her four fingers inside her and move it slowly, letting her adjust to the new stretch of her walls. She felt so full, more than the previous times they did it, Minji's fingers are long and reaching places that brings sudden burst of pleasure into her whole being.

In every thrust of her fingers inside Hanni, it softly engraved her name into Hanni's whole being. It makes her reminds of how good loving Minji can be, how amazing it was to have someone like Minji, it make her remember how good it was to be in Minji's arms.

Minji began kissing her shoulder, nape and her cheeks as she keep thrusting inside Hanni. "You know I love you right?" Minji asked her, she smile and gasped for some air with one hard thrust on her core and it hit her spots, like it was crushing her walls bring pleasure into Hanni

"I love you... I love you too" Hanni sobbed as her nails dig into Minji's back as her girl fastened up her pace. "Uhh... God... Fuck me... " she moaned

It's such a music  in Minji's ear, hearing Hanni laboured breathing, as she catch some air and the painful scratch of its nails on her back but up above all she love the way Hanni submitted to her. She remember the way Jaehyun had looked into Hanni on the event of her dad passing it's thirty years legacy of managing the companies, the way he look into Hanni's sexy curves, her sexy features. Damn him Hanni is hers.

She thrust her fingers roughly and hardly make Hanni moaned out loud as the woman arch her back "you're mine... You're mine Hanni... Mine... Mine... All mine"  she repeatedly said like a chant or a prayer, she's possesive because she loves Hanni more than words.

"Ohhh... Aaahhh! I'm yours... Yours... Baby I'm yours... " Hanni cried out as she felt her orgasm, the familiar sensation on her abdomen is near into bursting. "I'm cumming... I'm gonna come!" She moaned

Minji look into Hanni's eyes as their sweating bodies collides, that their warmth sipping into one another, she used her thumb and began forming circles into Hanni's clit and press on it so hard "come baby... Come on" she whisper

"Minji? Hanni? Kazuha was here she said she have something to give you" it was Hyunjin

"Just take it and tell her to go!" Minji yelled that Japanese arrive in a wrong timing

"I'm gonna come baby... " Hanni was tearing up as Minji slowed down her ministrations, she was tortured in this way and Hanni hating it more than  she ever does.

"Just one second baby" Minji said

"She doesn't want to give it to me she said she have other things to show you" Hyunjin spoke again outside the room.

Minji curse "tell her wait a little more" Minji said and look at her leaning closer to her lips and kissed her letting Hanni's tongue invade her space inside her mouth.

"Let me cum... I need to cum!" Hanni yelled in tears.

Minji take a mental note  to make Hanni beg for an Orgasm because she just looks so fucking beautiful, with her tears up into her face  "you're so beautiful" she whisper as she thrust her fingers harder again this time.

"You're so mean... Aahh... Let me cum baby... P-please" Hanni moaned out as she beg for Minji. Her tongue stucked out at the pleasure that's about to explode and send her directly into the skies, she speed her legs more and show Minji how much she wanted her.

After their little teasing in public they were so aroused that led them into this. As soon as they got home Hanni pull Minji into their room that was thankfully sound proof.

Minji knelt down and suck on her clit began licking her sides as her four fingers stretch her out. Minji counts mentally and as soon as she counted one, Hanni's body began to shake as she came, her juices goes directly into Minji's face and Minji did expect it, she was squirting.

Minji helped Hanni to ride her orgasm as she pull away from Hanni's pussy, and her fingers withdraw from her hole. She deliver a one harsh and hard slap into her puffy pussy lips and it jiggles, she kept slapping Hanni's pussy as she came and her head threw back into the back "ahhhh! Thank you baby... Thank you so much fuckkk!" She softly crawl into Hanni's body as she tops her, she softly caress Hanni's wet pussy to soothe the pain on it, she was greeted by a very wet liquids of her girl, she kissed her forehead as she wipe her hand to the sheet.

"Are you okay?" She asked the girl and kiss her forehead, down to its cheeks. Hanni's eyes we're shut as if she was still in cloud nine

"I'm okay stop worrying baby" Hanni said and caress Minji's cheeks and smile so sweet.

Minji lean down to kiss her jaw and her cleavage, up to her collarbones make Hanni wrap her arm around her neck and pull closer. She look in Hanni's eyes and caress her hair "I have to manage some things... Wait for me alright? " Minji said and smile sweetly to Hanni.

The woman nods, Minji stood up and grab the comforter and put on top of Hanni, covering her body and lean down to kiss her forehead "I'll be back hmm" she said before wearing her to be and fixed herself before going down in the living room.

.

.

.

.

.

She goes down in the living room and she saw Kazuha standing at the door wearing that kind of "kimono" of hers, while her tattoos were visibly on her neck.

"Zuha" she calls her and the woman look at her.

Kazuha hand her the flash drive "this is all you need, you will totally take Ernest Pham and Crystal Lee down to their debts... " Kazuha said

She look at it and smile "thank you" she said "what other things you needed to show me" she asked again.

Kazuha smirk and sigh "this one" Kazuha said and swung her fist, slamming it whole on her face "well my purpose was serve, I'm gonna leave" Kazuha said and leave.

She sigh and held her cheeks that Japanese is a real crazy. She feels like her whole face was being blown. She look at her hand and look at the flash drive, she straightly walk to Felix and look at him

"This one will cause the downfall of your mom, are you ready?" She asked him

"I am... " he said she nods

She leave and walk back at the room and saw Hanni sleeping, she get a clean towel and take a warm water and wipe Hanni's legs and kiss it's cheeks "I love you" she said and lay down beside Hanni and tuck themselves under the covers and cuddle Hanni as she drifted into deep sleep.

A/n: I thought this one was short one but it gets longer and longer😡😡😡😡