chapter fourty-eight(M)

𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙼𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝

𝚅𝚒𝚘𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚊𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍!!

𝙽𝚘𝚝 𝚜𝚖𝚞𝚝!?!!!?!

.
.
.
.

Minji had fully recovered, she gain her strength back and here she is sitting in the couch , in front of the beat up Jaehyun. He exactly looks like dying, but wanting to fight for his life. His lips were dried, and his whole body is trembling.

"Le... Let me... Go... Ji... Please... " he begged for his life, but how can he pity this man?

The man who shot her daughter, the man who tried to rape her fiance, the man who use her fiance's naiveness against her. No, pity is something she can't offer to him, not even the word forgiveness. She stand up and took a sharp blade, and let the dim light illuminated the sharpness of the blade.

"Pity... The great Jaehyun was asking for pity... Why? When my innocent daughter was just on her school waiting for someone to fetch her did you give pity on her after you shot her?" She asked as she gripped the handle of the blade

"I'm sorry... I'm so sorry" he apologize but no, no words can make her anger go, might as well her dark thoughts.

She walked near him and began cutting his lower lip down to his chin making it bleed and Jaehyun scream.

The painful loud cry of him echoes at the sound proof house, and isolated island. Then she take a big knife that use to chop s meat in every market and take Jaehyun hands in the table.

"What hand did you use to shot my daughter?" She asked, her tone was coated with different kind of cruelty, it was so cold, scary and dangerous.

It was so dangerous that make Jaehyun cry and regret how he choose to live his life."ANSWER ME GODDAMMIT!" Minji yelled as she grip his neck and squeeze it.

"L-eft" Jaehyun said gasping for some air and the pain of having something blocking his airways is making him want to cry.

Minji let go of his neck and tell at his trusted men to hold his left hand that the man do. She smirked and softly place the sharp end of the  knife on his skin and softly move it to cut his left hand. Slowly, painfully that he left out a ear screeching scream.

"AHHHHHH!!!" He yelled as he sobbed in pain.

Once Minji is done cutting his left hand he threw the cutted hand at the fire and let it burn. She walked and grip his hair. "Next... For what you did to Hanni's naiveness and foolish love for you stupid motherfucker" She said to him and took a metal that was dipped in a fire and she softly dipped it at his back burning his skin.

Jaehyun just keep on crying as the pain linger to his every side, and every being. As Minji was done her psychotic laughed echo in the room as he look at Jaehyun. One man pull his pants down and his underwear.

"You know what I will do? Let me tell you" she said and whisper on his ears "i will cut your dick and feed them to my brothers shark"  she said and take the knife and cut his dick unceremoniously.

He cried knowing it was over, his life is nonsense without his dick, his left hand and a cutted lips. He fell on the floor and cried.

"For ruining my life my final goodbye"  Minji said and stab him to his chest.

As minji was done she sat down and order to put his body in the fire.

Minji watched as his body burn slowly, the scent of burning flesh lingered into their nosetrills. It's not a good scent yet it was satisfaction for Minji. No more Jaehyun who will try to ruin her life of her relationship with Hanni. She's free to love who ever she wants without Jaehyun looming around like a dark clouds.