chapter fourty-six(M)

[𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙]

The days had passed and as days pass by Kim Minji's condition was near into being completely better. It wasn't easy for Minji and Hanni.

Minji sometimes felt helpless whenever she needed to go to the comfort room, and she needed Hanni to guide her or else she will fall on her knees and her wounds will bleed. Minji hates the way that she saw herself as a burden to Hanni, that Hanni instantly shove out of her mind. Hanni always did tried to make her feel special, make her feel better and make her see what is the difference of being a burden and being just someone who needed help.

Hanni was there, no seconds of day was left that Minji hadn't see Hanni. She slept uncomfortably at the chair beside Minji just to make sure to give Minji what she needs in an instant, and because of that Minji can't no longer deny the fact that her heart just keeps on falling. She was glad even if she falls again and again, Hanni catches her and hold her with love.

She's now in her mom's mansion in New Zealand as Kim Jennie and Kim Taehyung just fly back at South Korea.

"Mmhh... Gosh Minji!" As soon as Pham Hanni and Kim Minji arrive at the mansion and the doors was shut, Kim Minji can't no longer tolerate the way she's been yearning for Hanni.

Hanni just threw her head to the back as Kim Minji sucks on her hardened nipples, it was so hard like how her clit was. Her nipples are wet with saliva but her pussy is wet by her own fluids of arousal

"I can't wait any longer Hanni... " Minji husked out on her ears as she reach out at Hanni's pussy and began running her two fingers on Hanni's slit.

They hadn't even make it to the couch, they are still standing at the front door and Hanni swore. Her libido was on the roof and yes maybe one round will never be enough.

She yelp in surprise when Minji carry her at the couch. Minji was behind her and she's between Minji's legs. She moaned as soon as she felt her skin touching Minji's bare tits.

"Ahh~~" she slightly moaned when Minji licked her nape and bit on her neck.

Minji began playing with her little clit, slowly rubbing it with tender passion, like how she would rub it like the first time, and Hanni swear she could never get used to it...

The way her two fingers spreading her pussy lips, the way her thumb was playing with her clit is still feels so new for Hanni.

"You're... So damn good at pretending... That you're not feeling well~~" she able to husked out as soon as she threw her head into Minji's shoulder

"Of course... You're just like a mouse baby... Falling into my trap every seconds of this day" Minji whisper on her ear and began bitting her earlobes

Hanni was so lost at the way Minji's mouth was on her earlobes, the way her tongue twirls around her ears.  It was so fresh, not so clean but still so good. She was so lost at the delirium state that she hasn't notice that Minji was dipping two of her long fingers inside her hole, testing the waters.

Hanni held her chin and and tilt her head on the side and their lips met, her tongue lulling out of her mouth.

"Mmmhhh~~~ahh" she moaned her saliva was dripping at the corner of her lips. Her eyes slowly widen as she felt the sudden stretch of her holes, she hadn't get laid in the past month and here she is feeling like it was her first time being fucked by Minji's veiny, long fingers that in one swift trust it hits her directly on her g-spot

"It hurts... Why does it hurts now!" She cried out in a mixture of pain and pleasure. She cried out

"Should I pull out?" Minji innocently asked like she's not planning to fucked Hanni and ruin her for good