chapter thirty-four

The sounds of the monitor beeping into the silence of the hospital room. Hanni was there at the side of Hospital bed and caressing the childs arm, as her partner in life Kim Minji was watching at the heart breaking sight of Hanni's tears slowly falling down from her eyes to her cheeks.

"Baby... " Minji called out in a almost whisper voice.

"Hmm?" Hanni hummed and look at Minji with her swollen eyes.

"Can you sit down here beside me?" She said and Hanni nods and walked near her.

Hanni softly sat down beside her on the couch and lean her head on her chest sobbing so hard. She feels like her heart was breaking into four, yet it was so soft to the thoughts of Hanni crying for her child. It was heartbreaking but very heart warming.

She was overwhelmed by the emotions she's feeling inside that her tears trickled down to her cheeks. She wipe it away immediately, like what Hanni said she was the strength.

"Our child is so strong... You have to be strong too" Minji whisper on her ears and kiss her earlobe. She nods and take a fistfull of Minji's shirt. "No other woman cared for my child like you did... Thank you baby" Minji whisper, she look up and her eyes met hers and it was so amazing how Minji held those emotions inside.

"You and Voluptas completes my life... If you're not here I must be so empty all my life" Hanni said.

She smile and kiss it's forehead, it was a fulfillment to all those empty spaces in Minji's life. Hanni was someone who completely gave her the meaning of love and she's willing to cherish her until the end of time.

"M-mommy... " that raspy voice echo in their ears so they look at the little girl at the hospital bed to see her awake. Just in time Haerin, Danielle, Hyein and Eunchae had arrive so Haerin ran to call the doctor.

They walk near the hospital bed and look into Voluptas eyes "how are you feeling Voluptas?" It was Minji who caress her daughters hair

"It hurts... Mommy, mama it hurts" she cried out.

"Shh... Mommy is here the doctor will come soon and the pain will be gone" Hanni said and kiss Voluptas forehead as they wait for the doctor

Hanni tried to soothe the pain that her daughter's felt, but yet she knows it's no use only doctors can lessen the pain but she wants to try. She wants to try everything she can do for the child who gave the color of their lives.

The doctor came in and he directly go to check their childs vitals and everything, he gave Voluptas a painkiller and make sure to make her feel better.

"Hoon thank you" it was Minji as the doctor walk near her

"You're welcome and it's nothing... My husband Sunoo adore the kid so much and by hearing this news I'm. Pretty sure that foxy husband of mine will be here in seconds" Sunghoon said and chuckle and just by in time the door opened revealing Sunoo who's catching his breath.

"Oh my god... Voluptas!!!" He dramatically said and ran near Voluptas "where does it hurt? Who did this to you huh?" He asked make them chuckle

"I told you" Sunghoon said to Minji

"Uncle Sunoo I'm fine... Uncle Hoonie gave me medicines so I'm fine stop worrying out" the kid said and hug Sunoo and kiss his cheeks

"Are you sure? SUNGHOON! CHECK THE KID" Sunoo yelled

"Sun... Your husband just finished checking my child it's fine now" Hanni said and smile to Voluptas