chapter thirty-nine

𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚓𝚒'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚠.

I had been pretty drunk for the past fourty-eight hours and I'm only sober at this moment, but you bet the time will pass and my sober mind will turn into a drunken mess. I never knew how much I needed a liquor in my life until the day that Hanni had break my heart.

When I'm drunk, I can barely feel the pain. Yes, it's still there but I can barely feel it. The liquor had making me a little numb and out of touch in reality for a while so I choose this. I choose getting drunk than being sober enough to proceed.

Hanni's things was still at my front door. She haven't showed up for the next two days after that event. I guess she's enjoying her time with Jaehyun so much, but Hanni... How about me?, our love are they really fake? Am I only making these things inside my head?, am I crazy Hanni?.

My daughter was on my parents house. They had decided that it's not safe for my daughter to have an alcoholic mother around so for the better they took them for a while. The only thing that I have right now is myself and these bottles of whiskey and tequilla. I avoid everything that will remind me of her, even the fucking rum that's my favorite is now reminding me of her and the tender moments we had shared. I tell my family that I'm fine and I refuse accepting their helps. I've been okay with drinking this without anyone at my side so why would I need them now?.

I kept drinking as my tears fell silently. I choose to silently drink because no words can even describe this pain. Not hurt, not dying it was more than it.

I groaned as I remember the event... That event where I feel so humiliated at the moment. I clutched my shot glass and pour my anger on it, my emotions was bursting and just like how mad and hurt I was the shot glass broke directly into my hands.

Some shattered pieces stucked into my hands as my blood dripping out from the wounds that it made. Damn, I can't even feel it... The physical pain should be painful at this moment, but it's not... It's empty, I feel empty.

With a little sane I heard a doorbell on my door, even I am swaying so bad and barely made it to the front door I ended up doing it successfully. I open the door as I lean all of my weight in the wooden door, but as soon as I opened it a three loud gun shots  echo in the whole house.

Pain fierce my stomach and the other parts that I can't even identify. I fell down on the floor with my mouth bleeding and as I look at the person at the door, she was holding a gun.

"If you just choose me... We wouldn't have to ended up this way" she uttered and pull the bandana that's covering her mouth and nose.

My eyes widen as I saw her face, how can I forget about her?

"J... Ji... Jin... ni.." I barely let those words out of my mouth

"I'm sorry Minji... If you aren't mine I can't really stand it" she said and kneel beside me to kiss my forehead and she ran away.

𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝

Minji was gasping for some air as she pressed a pressure at the gun shot that fierce it's way on her stomach to other way. She knows it's useless, her blood was flowing freely at the floor like she's having a bath on the pool of her own blood.

She never did expect that jinni will be the one who will kill her, she's sure her death awaits ahead but if it's the last can she at least see Hanni? , she wants to see her before she go so she could tell her that she loves her more than her own life.