chapter thirty one

𝙺𝚒𝚖 𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚓𝚒'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚠.

After giving more time to my daughter, we had decided to go home already. We are now on our house in Korea as Hanni was on Voluptas room resting with our child. I was here outside communicating with my producers and directors to tell them that I have someone to put on top.

I mean I do, I need a rest too but in this kind of state it was nearly impossible because to make Hanni a big model it needed lots and lots of attention. I was startled when cold finger run over my neck to my shoulder blades, even the soft fabric of my buttons up shirt cannot hide the coldness of that fingertips.

"You needed rest you know" it was Hanni, she kisses my nape, to the spot under my ear and her palms made contact to my abs "you will rest or I will make you beg for your rest you choose" she warned me, I look at her as I tilt my head to her direction and it make me gulp when I realized the igniting lust on her eyes

"I-i will rest... Yeah... I will rest" I said, she giggle and pull me out of the chair, and bringing me in the couch of my office in our house to lazy to walk more further away than this room.

She lay me down on the sofa and she lay herself on top of me. Her lavander scent hair wafting into my nosetrills make me lose my mind for a second

"We just came back from Canada can't you set your business aside and spend your time with me?" Hanni asked me, she was right we rarely spend some time together in Canada since Voluptas was our priority but I was glad that Hanni really replace my memories in Canada

The painful ones was replace by a very beautiful memories that we can remember for the next ten years or more. I never had a dream came true until the moment I met Hanni, my love that I was keeping and saving all for myself is now in Hanni's hands. She was good in teasing me, loving me and giving me memories that I can treasure making me feel more ready to offer her a lifetime commitment.

"I'm sorry baby..." I said as i kissed her forehead.

The ring I bought in Chris' jewelry shop was still in my bag and it was craving to be wore by a beautiful angel, yet I feel like I need more preparation because it was such a one of a dream event of my life and I don't want it to be that simple.

" it's fine... As long as in my every event and photo shoot make sure your pressence will be there" Hanni said.

I hummed as a response and kiss the top of her head, I hug her tightly and making sure she's comfortable in my embrace. I love her so much please I beg God make her stay.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Jaehyun was furious he just received another call from his lawyer. He has three charge of Staffa, five charges of illegal use of drugs, and a multiple counts of frustrated murder. He didn't know how Minji dig those information, he did make sure to keep them well but Minji was so skilled in this stuffs and fuck her.

Now here he is hiding in Haechan's house, nobody knows about their relationship because if Haechan's father knows about it, he will make sure to separate them from each other and that is the last thing he wants to happen.

"What are you laying there Jaehyun!? " it was Haechan he was mad and looking at him with furious on his eyes.

He was near to his downfall and all he can do is to lay down in the fucking bed like a lazy man. Haechan wanted him to think an escape plan because he doesn't want Jaehyun to be imprisoned.

"What? I'm tired" he said and burry his face at the sheets and groan

"You should think of an escape plan... Sooner or later my parents will know you're here and sure you're dead!" Haechan said as he walk back and forth

He was worried for the man he love, he wanted to be the one who will save him from falling to the hole he had dig, he wants to save him from being burried at the trashes he did, yet Jaehyun wasn't the type of man who will ask for everyone or anyone's help. His fucking ass was so stubborn that he didn't need anyone just himself.

"I have a rest house in Italy the only thing I needed to do is to leave the country without anyone knowing it" he said.

His face was everywhere, he was known as a criminal by everyone and sure he wouldn't be able to get out of the country that easy. Minji allerted every airport and fuck her connections to the owners of every airport of this country they wouldn't let him escape.

"You're in your downfall Jaehyun please think of something" Haechan said

"If I'm going to go down then I'll make sure I'm not alone, I'll bring Hanni with me" he said and smirk

"What are you planning?" haechan asked

"Believe me I'm ready... If I'm going to get down I'm making sure my ally is with us Haechan" he said and smile like an evil, like he was possessed by a bad spirit or demon

"Us?" Haechan asked in surprise "no Jaehyun! You can't pull me in hell with you!" He said and sat down at the couch

He admit it he also have his crimes but discreet enough to hide them and never in hell, he let love to pull him down in hell.

If he have to betray Jaehyun so he could save himself then so be it, even he love him so much. At the end of time love is nothing but an instrument to make someone weak and Haechan is not letting it to happen.

"I know what you're thinking Haechan... I have all the evidence to make your downfall don't test me" Jaehyun warned him and smirk

"You sick fuck!" He yelled

"Awwe... I love you too"-Jaehyun

A/n: this is me when I'm desperate to finish something.