chapter thirty-six

𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔𝚜.

𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚞 𝚍𝚎 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚢.

The crowd had go wild once again, as every reporter was outside waiting for this Rookie model arrival, yet the event was pretty private only family and friends are invited and Minji didn't know how reporters know it.

"Baby?" Minji called out her name as the woman squeeze her and smile softly

"Hmm?" Hanni hummed and look at her girl, as she lean closer unable to stop herself kissing Minji on its lips. Like it was magnetized.

All Hanni knows she was so in love and her life is not life if Minji wasn't there.

"I'm sorry... I really want this event to be private but some jerk had posted it in social media... I'm so sorry love" Minji said and look at Hanni with disappointment on its eyes. She was really dissapointed on herself now.

"It's fine... As long as they can't enter the venue then I guess we can still have our privacy right?" She uttered and softly caress Minji's cheeks.

The doe eyes one smile and nods. Minji press it's own body closer on hers and take her hands on its own. Questionably putting her hand on its toned abs, why the fuck?. It's hand softly crept up from her palms up to her elbows and it's lips was attached at her neck attacking her every corner and every inch. "I love you" that words of love.

A simple words that became so meaningful when it comes out from Minji's mouth, like some sort of magic spell. It was completely blowing Hanni's mind into daze make her forget the dark secrets she had keeping inside. Jaehyun's not bothering her anymore, maybe he accepted the fact that Hanni's not on his team anymore and not planning to leave Kim Minji.

"Say you love me too... " Minji whisper in her very raspy voice "do you? Love me? " Minji asked in a very sexy and tempting voice. It has a power that making Hanni wet from down there turning her on from the sheer sexiness of Minji's voice.

She breathe deep and exhaled loudly from the touch of Minji's lips on her neck. She held its head and pull her closer to her skin and shutting her eyes from the sensation, not minding if their driver was watching

"I love you... I love you so much Kim Minji... I love you so... So... Damn much" she said chasing her breath as soon as she opened her eyes she saw stars from the pleasure that Minji bought.

"Ma'am... We are here" the driver said.

They fix theirselves and they stepped out of the car. Minji had her arms wrap around her waist securing her beside her, showing at everyone that she was owned by her and nobody else.

A reporter walk near her and place the microphone near her mouth "Ms.Pham,what can you say about your great success by now and the issues regarding you and the C.E.O that you seduced her that's why she make you as a model"  the reporter asked a very scandalous question.

The security was about to pull the reporter out but Minji had stopped them and she look at Hanni and smile "ill take care of it" she said and kiss her cheeks

She took the microphone and spoke "i just want to clarify things...first of all Hanni never did seduce anyone even me just to make me put her in her current state. You should be more careful in asking questions because you're spreading a false information...." Minji said and smile sweetly then look at Hanni "actually...i was the one who seduced her and here she is...she looks beautiful isn't she?, anyone in my shoes will do the same thing just to have a very beautiful woman like Pham Hanni" Minji utter and kiss her lips in front of those flashing lights and smile at her