chapter thirty-five(M)

𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚊𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍.
𝙸𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚜 𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚖𝚞𝚝 𝚜𝚘 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚔
.

.

.
.

.
The silence fill the room as Hanni was laying down on the table and her legs are spread wide open and Minji was between it softly nibbling on her clit. Like what Minji had told her, she will literally ate her at the table and savour her like a delicious meal her mother made.

She grip on Minji's hair as her naked body was sweating bullets and the cold air that surrounds the house doesn't even help "ahh... Baby... Baby...." She moaned along with the sweet endearment that Minji usually calls her.

The sounds that Minji made was so filthy and so dirty yet it was so purely heavenly that brings her in a sudden state of heavens above. Minji pulled away from her cunt and get the chocolate syrup, she hear the sound of “pop” before she felt a very cold liquid runs down from her pussy lips down to her ass.

"I really love chocolates" Minji said.

All Hanni can do is to shut her eyes from the heavens down below. That sinful tongue of hers is driving her mad, she wanted to scream yet her sound were muffled by her very own arms being bitten by her own teeth.

Minji stare at the puffy pussy lips in front of her. Her favorite meal and her favorite sweets was all in front of her, calling out for her to lick it and clean it savour every taste of it and get addicted to it and damn Minji's not saying no for this offer.

She spread Hanni's legs wide open to the main point that it was spreaded to the limit. She moaned when her musky sweet scent of her womanhood wafted at her nosetrills bring a sudden touch of heaven in her brain. Damn, Minji's so horny for Pham Hanni.

She lean closer and began to lick the outer lips, she licked it clean and make sure to also take a bite of the main dish. She moaned at the taste it was so sweet and delicious how can she resist it and stop eating it if it's this delicious?.

She groaned in satisfaction when she felt a tugged on her hair and a whined coming from Hanni's lips

"Aaahhhh... Oh god... Oh my god!" Hanni moaned loudly when she began to run the tip of her tongue to the slit of Hanni's cunt "you're so good... You always eat me so good!" Hanni moaned as she cried out, her dacryphilla is running wild again she might get addicted and make Hanni beg for orgasm until her tears are flowing wildly from her eyes down to her cheeks to her chin until it hits the floor and Minji will wipe it away and make sure to make her beg all over again.

Hanni's hips lifted up from the table but Minji held her down, making sure she won't go away from her because no it will never be enough for her. She wants to make love with Hanni until she passed out so the weeks they haven't make love will get it's fulfillment.

Minji stood up, and pull Hanni up until she was sitted in the wooden table. She let out a short fit of laughter when she noticed how fucked out Hanni looked. She cupped the woman's face making sure it's eyes are settled on hers, she smile and press her lips into Hanni's plump once make Hanni moaned in satisfaction, that lips on top of hers will forever give fulfillment to the cravings the nobody ever gave her.

Minji pulled out and it's hand softly goes down on her breast and massage it slightly "I love you Minji... I love you so much" Hanni sobbed out as she threw her head back at the moment Minji take her perky nipple on her mouth and pull it slightly

"I love you so much Hanni... " Minji raspy voice echo in her ears.

She sat back down on the chair and, open Hanni's pussy lips as Hanni's eyes were settled down at the lewd sight of Minji opening her pussy lips wide open, her pussy that is still covered by the chocolate syrup.