chapter thirty-eight

𝙷𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚒'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚠.

I was still here in our hotel room. I kept crying up until now my tears had no ends. In the middle of my tears someone had knock on the door, so I recollect myself and opened it but I was welcomed by a loud slap from Minji's mother.

Jennie Kim had those flaming anger on her eyes, as Kim Taehyung was stopping his wife from further lashing out her anger on me. I cried out in my surprise Danielle came near me and hugged me.

"Mom... Let's not let our anger take the toll on us... Let her explain" Danielle said.

"Sweetheart, Hanni will never cry if she's just playing with Minji's heart so please calm down and lets hear her explanation... I'm sure she have explanation for this right? Hanni?" Taehyun said as they look at me.

This is my chance to ask for some help to talk to Minji. Losing Minji had weighted so heavy on my chest, it was so heavy that I can't seem to carry on. I nods as I feel like my voice were stucked into my throat.

"Okay" Jennie said with her voice still coated in flaming anger "but if I never get satisfied in your explanation I'm making sure to deport you back in your country" she said.

Jennie Kim and Taehyung Kim's power is no joke, they had few senators and even the vice president on the choke hold. Kim's are being respected for their success and clean and good doings for Korea and other countries. I know when Jennie Kim said she will deport me back in Vietnam or Australia, I'm pretty sure she's not joking or playing around.

They got inside the hotel room and they sat at the couch. Haerin was there not letting her wife Danielle out of her sight, like a dog that following her owner.

"Explain" Taehyung said

Danielle was beside me and caressing my back, trying to calm me down from heavily crying. I breathe so deep before I spoke.

"It's true... What you heard in that video and recordings are true.. My purpose in entering your company is to get close to Minji and make her fall, but I was just being fooled by Jaehyun... I swear" I said as I cry so hard again.

"Why you didn't tell Minji about this sooner? We could've avoided this dramas if you just tell her" Taehyung said.

I shake my head as I shake in tears as I cover my face with my palms

"I was so scared that she would leave me... I was so scared that she will push me away and never love me again... I love her so much that I was so damn afraid to lose her" I tell them between the sobs and the tears.

I want to come clean and no more secrets being kept. This is the persons who trusted me and the persons who believed on me. Jennie Kim, Kim Taehyung,  and Jihye Kim gave me the love of having a mother, father and a sister. They give me something to lose, and I already lose one. One of the most important.

"Jaehyun had became my boyfriend back in Australia... He came by when my dad and my my evil step mother tried to sell me to him. i started into hating him, I hate him to the core but then he treated me so good on that time even he keeps pushing me to do some stuffs for him. Like stoling files to my fathers company. I obliged because before I knew I was falling so hard for him... I didn't even see the real colors that's hiding behind his smiley mask" I said and wipe my tears away but another fell again "I just dreamed of being a model... That's it. Jaehyun had promised me to put me on top if I do what he wants, so I did... I do it" I paused and I look into Jennie Kim's eyes "but you gotta believe me that as soon as I laid my eyes to your daughter right there and then I already knew I'm  hopelessly in love with her" I uttered